Notice Reminder: Punishment for Rule Violation

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Mahsuri

Mahsuri Member

To be honest, gm support team really bad. I reported several players for autofarming, botting with third party prog and so on with pictures. Instead of investigating them, gm support ask me to provide video of evidence before they able to take action. Y do player need to do their job? They can check accused player log, see their pattern of movement and so on. No wonder now too many hackers n buggers around as no strict action taken to them by support team

exShadow and PaulWillis like this.
  2. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Like i said b4 buddy 2accs get rewarded 2x daily 2x boxs free leech imagine the ppl with 5 old pc thats 6x dailys 6x monthly rewards 6xsbmx7days looool its an absolute mess 6x7=42sbm if 10 players do this 420 free sbm week and just lul 4/20<3

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  3. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

I do feel like other servers are banning these players they just come to rf sell glitch info for dolla its on there forum selling 2x tiger ex bead glitch for cash pm me

4. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Even r1234 wouldnt allow this madness and isnt r4 play9d umm i mean playredfox

5. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Gm even better idea roll back to day1 with all this new gears it would be a breeze for players to catch up

6. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

dumb idea

7. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

may be a noob but i work my azz forthis lvl , ban the botters and cheaters

PaulWillis likes this.
  8. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Huh y tho just means any1 thats spent cc will have 100%refund of cc f2p players will be dropd

Alys2 likes this.
  9. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Ye but there not banning so if p2p has to suffer so shuld all as that is fair play to alllll players

10. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

so cant buy anything?

PaulWillis likes this.
  11. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Anyways alys we like u u try heal and help server not destroy it by cheating how many times have i said rf <3 u buffd and left again ^_^

Alys2 likes this.
  12. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

agreed, let them fix it ?
    bashing them not help me!they want us here,

PaulWillis likes this.
  13. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

I used my redfox m+d to help the genuine players out there u all know who u are <3

Alys2 likes this.
  14. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

well i hope u be well bro

PaulWillis likes this.
  15. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Ye its cool alys they rarther ban me over sum1 with multiple accounts p2p is a shambles keep playing for free we admire ur spirit to help new players do what i used todo sit in bamboo helping new players i was getting new players to lvl themself over lvl 100 day1 oh this is without spiders in kl aswell genuine playing on mobs

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  16. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Plz redfox this isnt me moaning yet imagine if u let these players into black desert pearl abyss would go nuts since ill be playing on 4k xbox in march u really need to buck up the courage buff and crit these cheaters outta here ^_^

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  17. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

U need a zero tolerance rule any cheaters caught on video u are gone mantikis is autobotting master its fun to rez sum1 40times 1 after another then kill as there not even at there pc im done helping now ull clearly just delete all this for the 3rd time like i said b4 soz for spam all, been good knowing u all <3 and plzplzplz keep up the good fight and rf its been dope af and ty for the few years fun but i am DONE

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  18. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Lol roll back,if they chose to roll back it should be from kunlun revamp now that! Would be amazing but,maybe its abit far out for that as to much honest progress would be lost lol once again we are at the mercy of cheaters lol

PaulWillis likes this.
  19. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

I know it sounds bad bro but its 100% fair on all players alike and as a good bug tester u have to think for everybody and not just personal gains ask daven to link u my fb ill explain all rules that have to be followd

20. Marmuron96

Marmuron96 New Member

Hello, my account has been banned for 3 days for no reason, i just logged in 2 days ago like any other day, and next day my account was banned. I asked in a support ticket why did you ban my account but seem like no one can answer a simple question. @[GM]Ahri