Notice Reminder: Punishment for Rule Violation

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 14, 2019.

1. LZhang890

LZhang890 New Member

My account has been flagged for "inappropriate..."... BUT PLEASE can I at least get the WHY I get flagged???!??!?!!
    Sending me a email or something please, At least let me leave without any questions, can I get that favor please? @[GM]Ahri

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Please send in a ticket.

MarjonD likes this.
  3. LZhang890

LZhang890 New Member

I have summited the ticket #89100. So please help me to take a look of it.
    Thanks & Regards

4. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Hi RF, I am going to wait for your response its been 9 days from now about my account issue. Please RF/GM update about the Investigation. I wasn’t able to report The incident immediately because i asked advice from my co-gamers in our Facebook Group chat on what to do on my abnormal life of character. I sent screenshot to them and i guess someone reported me and misjudge the incident. And I have sent some proof of my account pictures and some videos. Hoping you fast action and consideration regarding my concern. Thank you Tao server : IGN : UcntHandleMe Role: Storm Demon (HD) Level : Immortal spirit 1

5. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Hi GM i am victime of an exploit and my account is gor ban already ? i just send the ticket to re-investigate the whole monts of april , i have that amount of and items for sale .. i saw he’s caption that i m selling Zodiac plate which i dont have clean i have full damage . That things he said is all lie... maybe you can ask that player to send a proof for money transaction if i do ., thanks

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

You do not have to sell an item to be banned. If you are advertising to sell an item, you will be banned.

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I've already tried to explain this point to MarjonD. I don't think it's getting through.

Same as real life. You offer to sell drugs & cops have evidence you WILL be charged. Even if you don't have drugs in your possession, never have and will never have access to them. If you offer to sell them in most countries it is still an offence to offer to sell drugs without having the drugs to sell

MarjonD likes this.
  8. tuyendv7hgg

tuyendv7hgg New Member

Is it possible to post the offending characters and accounts publicly on this, we already know who has been banned

9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Shaming them?

10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

No it isn't okay. That would fall under the no call outs rule in our forum rules.

11. GordonD

GordonD New Member

Just a suggestion , why cant u create a couple of additional rules , where it is an offence to pk in Safe Zone with a more severe punishment than SZ pkrs get at the moment. Also make it an offence that a player pks u which is acceptable but then pks u again when u use panacea , causing you to use up items that u would otherwise not waste .As your rules state dont do to others that you wouldnt like done to yourself

12. ThomasT

ThomasT New Member

Hi Guy, Do you know how to fix this problem.
    Yesterday i just normal playing but after update have this problem. i turn off firewall already, But same !!.
    Help ..... !!! Many Thanks

Attached Files:

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Just means that u have 9dragons/GG already running

14. LuuTrieu

LuuTrieu New Member

Can GM let me know if this policy is still in effect?
    if still please consider my acc. I was locked out for 1000 years because of the first auto error

15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes, this policy is still in effect. We suggest waiting for our reply after the team has evaluated the case and finished the investigation.