Premium Pack = Fake ? Scam ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuigiFR, May 25, 2016.

1. LuigiFR

LuigiFR New Member

First hellos .

I create this post because I can not understand how the game work.

I come to speak especially of the drop , which is completely unsustainable !

I bought a premium package , yet .. I drop anything after long hours of intensive farms !!! Before purchasing this famous pack , I could drop a minimum object RARE and now I do not drop anything. I perceive a lot of player with pet ,elite equipment etc .. and without having to pay 1 cents ! I think the game is not fair , the person who gives seriously deserves to be rewarded. I am a former player on Aeria Games and believe me, I happen to drop a minimum without a premium package and without paying 1 cents. We explained to me !

Luigi
    M5
    Jinong.

2. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

hahah bro i have some problem and i have bug on enchant to i broke a weapon 115% with 2 PC on me so nothing fun i cant even drop a rare i need play 4h for 1 rare maybe 2 but never something good when i dont have this premium the drop rate i think was more better so now im really mad because my weapon was destroy with 2 PC on me and i think they give me back wait for answer for ticket:) to many bugs here.

ozbik11 likes this.
  3. Iegend

Iegend Member

I'm not noticing much of a difference between having preimium serv and not having premimum serv tbh i was expecting a noticable difference between the two but i don't see any difference.

4. Takado

Takado New Member

The different between "PS" AND regular map is you can hack in sos ;)

5. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

simple, if premium is crappy (which i can't tell a difference in drop rate and xp either), all it's good for is longer buff timer + free map... so don't buy anymore rp :) if they don't make money, eventually they'll have to fix it, or they'll make no money :)

6. Riddick

Riddick New Member

there is a noticeable difference between exp rates with premium and without. Drop rates included. If you don't believe me try grinding without premium and turning on the guild director drop rate buff, and using a drop rate scroll. Notice all the uniques and silver that is dropping with both of those combine. Now if you use the drop rate scroll, guide director buff, AND premium, you get x2 all of that. Your floor will be flooded with silver and unique gears. The reason you THINK you're not seeing any difference is because of the following.....

EXAMPLES!! THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL DROP RATE!!!!

If a rare drop rate for gear is a 2% chance when killing a mob, you have to apply the following;
    Guild director buff: 10% increased drop rate
    Acquisition Scroll (lucky drop scroll): 10%
    Premium service drop rate: 50%

2% increased by a grand total of 70% chance of increased drop rate is still less than a 5% chance to drop a rare. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some crazy lucky drops and have gotten crazy lucky drops. I've pulled a g12 leet kat from a Lucky Ticket in Labby when i played on Aeria, as well as getting both Thunder Hale and HeartStrike formation from rose assassins within the SAME mob group. Drops are random, rare, and sometimes tough to get. Good Luck.

7. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

actually u're wrong, acquisition scroll i believes increase chances for unique and stuff like unique skill/red jade/book of clear fog, it doesn't increase chance to get rare, i've tested it 7x total, to make sure, every single time i use acquisition scroll i get less rares (yes this is a fact)

MMaskati and Iegend like this.
  8. Overlord

Overlord Member

Acquisition scrolls are solely made for uniques. There is no such thing as increased drop rate for rares/elites in this version as stated in another thread. As for the EXP , it does increase it. Its not by a huge amount but it DEFINITELY adds up over time. Premium Dungeons are made for the people who want to grind a bit faster but don't mind spending some money. If you think the EXP/Drops **** , well that's a YOU problem. I am only M30 and already have got a lot of great drops including a pet.

Also did you guys even read how this server works? Its MEANT to be hard. Its not going to be easy so don't expect this to be another Hungames were you could make a 120% with 1 PC. Everything here will be harder. Only thing I've noticed thats' easier is the pet grinding that's about it. Anyway , cheers to all.

Regards ,
    Pharoah (Serpent Boss)

MMaskati likes this.
  9. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

cough* it doesn't look hard for dragon to have 120% :D

Iegend likes this.
  10. Overlord

Overlord Member

If you are talking about xNelo , that guy is hacking.

Iegend likes this.
  11. Iegend

Iegend Member

Sigh

12. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

My opinion .. The premium package isnt worth it atm. And anyone planning to buy one .. Should wait until they hear something positive about the packages

13. LuigiFR

LuigiFR New Member

For me and my experience , the jinong faction got a problem with the drop.
    i know all zone , all mob ! I've played twelve sky 2 4 Years and
    and never have I so much hassle ! I want to believe you ,
    it's lucky it's true but it should not be abused when buying an item that gives us the drop means ,
    it should at least do his job !!!!

14. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

Guys, you are missing the whole point! i believe the main purpose for someone to buy the premium service is to get access to the maps!! which gives in my opinion a better exp rate than other parts of the game! along with having additional exp increase with the package itself! the drop rate increase is not much! and i think it was added as a complimentary thing! and thats what people are mostly complaining about. honestly I have tried it, and I haven't spotted any difference in the drops! i got only like 1-2 GOOD rare skills with the package, (2 other good skills without), other than that its just the normal unis/ rare gears as usual.

so is premium package a scam? no. is it fake? definitely no! is it worth it? you be the judge! it will definitely help you level faster, but in my opinion, its not such a game changer!

15. Riddick

Riddick New Member

Acquisition scrolls have given me x3 more rare drops in SoS. if i dont use a scroll i get maybe 5-6 rares overnight, not including the jades, BOCFs, etc. If i use a scroll then i get about 25 rares overnight. I've tested it since the server released since i bought premium the same day.

So in fact I think YOU'RE wrong, or you have very bad drop rates. Sucks on your end I guess, great for my side :)

16. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

notice how every1 knows acquisition scroll is made for unique and u "claims" that it increase your rare drops, do you count book of clear fog and jades as your rare? rofl

17. Riddick

Riddick New Member

You apparently didn't see "NOT including the jades, BOCFs, etc." I just checked and after grinding from last night i got 2 m33 armors, 2 m33 boots, 2 m33 capes, a white feather, an m33 kat, and a fist scroll box (unique but yahoo). So that makes 8 rares without the guild director buff, and without drop scrolls..... Seems to work for me. Maybe you just have bad luck with drops?

Lemme quote this for you since you can't read it..

18. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

welp maybe u need to stop with the bullcrap? lol u're telling me, (just for rares) u'd keep wasting ur rp on acquisition scroll when rares are what all m33 have enough to throw away? mmhmm sound reasonable, like load of bull to me :)

19. Riddick

Riddick New Member

S00015.JPG

Incase you don't know what fujin rares look like, that's 12 rares (numbered so you could count along).
    That is only after 9 hours of grinding while I was at work with premium and guild director buff. I shouldn't have to explain myself anymore about this lol

20. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

oh so u can show an inventory of rares? do u want to see full 2 inv of rares? i can always put it up and take a screen shot :)