[Poll] 12 Sky 2 Classic - Quests: Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Toast, Mar 16, 2016.

?

Should 12 Sky 2 Classic have quests?

1. Yes!

2. No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

We would like you, the players, to be able to decide on the future of 12 Sky 2 Classic. The topic today is whether or not to include quests.

While quests are helpful in players getting started, it often detracts from the real purpose of an MMORPG. Instead of interacting with other players, some times players feel stuck always having to run back and forth talking to NPCs. On the other hand, quests give little tidbits of the game's storyline.

So if you want to be able to have quests to learn about the world of 12 Sky, or if you'd like us to remove them and focus on grinding and PVP, let us know!

Please discuss this issue, and let us know if you, the community, would like to include quests or not in RedFox Game's 12 Sky 2 Classic! Thanks everyone!

OldNeeO likes this.
  2. cjnctruc

cjnctruc New Member

In my opinion, i think quest is waste of time, and probably not useful at all. You can train level by yourself, might be better than complete quest.

OldNeeO and [GM]Toast like this.
  3. Dakora

Dakora Member

Personally if you were to make quest rewards more interesting or at least helpful in some way then they would be fun to do. Have them give decent exp as rewards would make it a decent in between thing instead of a constant grind ya know? Over all though the way the quest system is made in this game isn't the greatest but there are ways to customize it in a way that would feel more rewarding then it is originally made as. So yes I would like the quest system with an overall change to it but still having the same story.

[GM]Toast likes this.
  4. arunas1

arunas1 Member

i doubt any1 gona do quests. half of them just run and talk...come back and talk...and get some exp or some uni armor. when i played 12sky,12sky2 i did quest just if i was bored grinding.

[GM]Toast likes this.
  5. TheABUKURT

TheABUKURT New Member

Hi GM... what about giving free x2 exp for level 1-112 it would be a good start to encourage more people.

[GM]Toast likes this.
  6. arunas1

arunas1 Member

or like Dakora said...make quest rewards different. like boxes with random stuff (would be nice with low % to get a pet).

[GM]Toast likes this.
  7. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

I would like to do quest to earn extra reward. I know not all of us want Quest but IF the Quest is optional for everyone to DO then it is perfect. Quest is not require to pass or enter certain portal/cave, Quest for new player to learn about game and explore 12sky2: Classic, plus reward would be nice.

[GM]Toast likes this.
  8. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

I don't think there is any pet at all by what I know.

9. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for your input everyone! Sorry we couldn't keep the polls open longer, and everyone had really good inputs. We are very grateful for that. We'll be sending these results and discussions to our developers at SGData!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.