Pill prices are ridiculous!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by d4rkskullxx, May 17, 2016.

1. d4rkskullxx

d4rkskullxx New Member

I'm stuck at level 20 because i've ran out of chi pills. I go to the herbalist and the 2nd weakest chi pills cost 409 silver EACH???? Fix this... it's really unmotivating me alot already and many other players. How are we suppose to grind from zero if chi pills are so ridiculously overpriced? I don't understand the lack of interest from GM's on this game... it just got released and all we hear about is "item shop update" "premium pack". Stop looking at your own bellies and stop being thirsty for IRL cash and focus a bit on the ******* game. I am so pissed because you can actually start a good game with lots of people... but no... do something

2. DevilJhoX2

DevilJhoX2 New Member

Create alt char, transfer FREE pills to warehouse, log in main, take pills out of warehouse, run out of pills, delete alt character, repeat all steps again

3. Litoz94

Litoz94 Member

Small pills don't work for lvl 30+ so your strategy its not just a wasted of time but completely useless

What I did was to pick up only the items I need and besides that fill up your inventory with only ring and amulets cause they only take 1 slot not 4
    When is full go to town.

Currently m11 with 37m silver
    When you start getting rares you don't need it all gets better sell them at herbalist or blacksmith