Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Goresone

Goresone New Member

I second this. A small request, please Neko :3

2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Goresone, we are currently gearing up for holiday events so the team is relatively busy. However, we will be sure to discuss the possibility of implementing this feature in the upcoming GM Team meetings. Thank you!

3. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

It's not a brand new thing to implement. Literally revert the black friday patch from LAST YEAR and it'll be fixed. This is an inherent feature of the game. Any raw source code has it.

Also what holiday events need so much gearing up? You guys have been "gearing" up since the start of September. There is only thanksgiving and christmas, both of which are still months away. How long does the team need to be gearing up?

jixxen, AnthonyBoyle31 and Xeon03 like this.
  4. paulian17

paulian17 New Member

Hi Neko, may I just ask if Chungho's Fur is in the loot table? If not, where can I get it? I can't see anyone having one anymore.

5. kALjO

kALjO New Member

Gaz have in guan DidiDigit, he looted it in prem service map tier 3

6. qandy

qandy New Member

look at this...g12 leet dbs tradable and u cant wear it...

Attached Files:

7. [GM]Neko

Hi qandy, please submit a support ticket and our Support Team will be glad to assist you. Thank you!

8. SaikoSkillz

SaikoSkillz Member

So these events is cool and all but still need maps guys like i said we're doing the same crap repeatedly every single fooking day if the maps are released odawa, island of blood, valley of decease etc for G12's it'll be great contact your people and implement it so you dont have to read our biching cause those are what we need right there at this fooking point jeezus christ

soulceder likes this.
  9. soulceder

soulceder New Member

Agree, no content for G12 make this server boring... 70% playing time is RELOGING AND REWRITING acc/pass to play on alts... Because we dont have G12 content and on mobs we drop undtradable craps(this undtradable stuff is BIGGEST SERVER FAIL, most annoying thing i even see in 12sky2 servers)...
    What is point if they dont read suggestions, and dont do anything with that...

SaikoSkillz likes this.
  10. [GM]Neko

Hi soulceder, thank you for your feedback! There are many issues we are currently working on and developmental changes take time. While we may not always grant immediate changes, we always do our best to read the feedback from players such as yourself, and using that feedback, we recommend the appropriate changes to our developers. Thank you for understanding!

11. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

I felt sad for [GM] Neko as he trying his best for us to feel happy and yet we don't even appreciate those events and new stuff they implement, all we do is to complain on everything. I'm also one of those spoiled kiddie who only know is to complain. But guys give them more time what neko said is true they can't grant immediate request changes and be thankful. I'm just happy they added new costume but im still hoping they will make it perm instead of tempo. New look is always fooking cool. Stop minding on your suggestions first and appreciate the new event also start grinding for the "Halloween Box".

[GM]Neko likes this.
  12. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

you do realize lots of ppl been farming for a looooooooooooooooooooong ass time that not a single Halloween dropped beside pvp -_- sooooooooooooo yea neko if ur reading this add the item to pvm drops or raise the rates if the item is even droppable in pvm -_-

13. Shaanz

Shaanz Member

14. kALjO

kALjO New Member

Halloween Contest Winners announce today?

15. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

of course u cant wear it, and im sure not 1 single gm will know the answer, you got a S5 Leet V2, wich is only wearable at r12, be happy u got 1 ready for r12 but that is a very unique and costy item u should have acquired by upgrading ur s5v1 leet not just dropping it so easy....

16. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Halloween Horror winners was announced yesterday, and prize for the most part have been distributed. Congrats on being one of the event winners.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    kALjO and Abi68 like this.
  17. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Can we have our mount as a pet? like it can attack the player as we summon it... instead of sitting on it? :rolleyes:

18. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

I'm thinking its going to be like a mini mount size if its a going to be a pet.