King Jin Soul Bead FeedBack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PlayeR, Aug 7, 2017.

1. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Dear GMs KJSB drop rate is beyond terible even at x 3 drop rate.

i made 10 runs and i got 0 KJSB wich make this item simply undropable at your normal drop rates!
    In case you woudnt noticed we need 130 piece of them in order to prceed further in game, its not something like we need 5 so we need 50 runs for 1 piece !
    You offering us create system without chance getting materials !
    Even if KJ drops every single time KJSB it wont be that easy getting white/red baners considering time/gold you spend for baners wich are shity by it selfs but creating flag later on.
    So woud you please ask your half witted partners from Korea to reconsider drop rate of this specific item and drop rate as general ?
    I know you'll do your best for your customers as always !
    Thanks in advance

2. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

[​IMG]

The player base telling RF/Joonwong to increase drop rate

OnenaHGvvellCSoG, Czezry and PlayeR like this.
  3. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Its called Irony

4. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

The drop rate for KJSB is way too good on this x3 event. May I know whether you're using deco and one of the inner parts or not? If you use both of them, the odds will increase drastically. And of course, there is a time when you'll not get a single KJSB after 10-20 runs but if you keep going, not giving up, after that continuous ridiculous cycle, KJSB will start dropping and after and after. After a while of getting KJSB continuously, you'll notice that the drop rate is going to decrease by time and this cycle will keep repeating.

What I'm trying to say is, let's say, KJSB drop rate is 50%. You got 7 KJSB out of 10 runs. After this, you'll notice the change in the drop rate. You may not get KJSB in the next 1-10 runs continuously. Hence, KJSB will start dropping again.

Keep farming, don't give up.

May I know, how many stacks of passes have you spent?

Just sharing, I got 105 KJSB in 2 days and I didn't even play seriously. I mean, wasn't in my full farming mode.

5. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Thanks for sharing your expirience mate.
    If i understand you well you use :
    deco 30 % drop
    Ineer cloth 30 % drop ( ?? not sure)
    event - 300 % drop
    Captivity buff 10% drop(opitional)

So even with 370% bonus drop rate still you have 10 emty runs !!! Wich means that at normal rate you may do 370 runs without
    getting even 1 KJSB....and you need 130 of them .....
    In other words ITS UNDROPABLE at "normal" rate !!
    This is what im trying to say !
    And this item is not supposed to be event only drop rigt ?

6. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Have you tried running tons of KJD on non-event days?

7. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

YEs I did....
    Result is 11:0 for RF :D
    Also im prety sure if i was about to go on woud be 50:0 so decide to spear my time/gold/nervs etc.

8. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

11 runs aren't enough to decide KJSB is undroppable on non-event days.

9. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Call me crazy but i don't think you should go past 5 runs without getting a single bead, also aparently if you go with a party there are more chances of Beads dropping? i have not confirmed this. You are better off buying the damn banner with gold you are gonna end up hating the game if all you do is KJ runs all day everyday

10. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

:D:D:D
    No kidding ???
    What do you offer ?
    300 runs test ?
    No thank you! Prefer doing simple math rather wasting my time !
    Or you trying to tell me that approximately 300:1 rate is considered dropable ?

11. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

What I can see now, you're complaining about the drop rate after doing only very few runs. Suit yourself.

12. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

You won't get red banner below 1b, I'm certain. I farmed KJSB and made a red banner, only spent 500kk. There was a time when I didn't get KJSB after 10-20 runs but I kept running it. As I said, I don't know whether to call it a bug or whatever, but there will be a time when you won't get a single KJSB continuously in 10-20 runs and you're gonna get tons of it right after this "bug" ends. The cycle continues.

13. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

If making flag is as easy as buying a weapon from a blacksmith, then people won't call it one of the high-end relics. Some people don't have the guts to do so and the patience to keep going.

I am not a full F2P player but most of my items, I farmed it myself, gold, relics, etc. You guys want everything after 1-6 months of playing. No, you can't expect that. If you are ready to become F2P player, then prepare yourself for the worst because games are a business. Most of MMORPG have items mall. They get money to keep the game running.

Some F2P player starts to complain after a week of playing, how hard it is, how to make gold, etc. I started this game as F2P player until HG5, I did most of everything myself, except I asked help for icy epi, etc. I didn't complain much, I kept going.

I want to state how much I've spent in this game but I don't think it's necessary. I'm trying to get everyone realize that if you want everything to go very very very smoothly, then you should not play MMORPG. You need to spend most of your time to get high-end items in MMORPG.

Regards.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  14. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Man that's a wall of text, I'll say this though. Maybe it's because i've played this game through all of the Publishers it had , Acclaim, G1, GC.. But i have no energy whatso ever to be like "ok today i'll sit here and do 20 back to back runs on KJ dungeon so i can maybe get 5 KJSB", i'm not saying just gift the damn thing but i don't know the drop from KSJB was so much better before.
    P.S: Even though RF has issues with some of the rates *Cough* Drop/Skills *Cough* i think this is the best Publisher 9D has. Just my opinion.

15. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

What if the crappy rates on kjsb is just a code failure and RF is beeing lazy to check on it during "routine server checks"? Would they still be the best publishers yet?
    I cant really compare them at all, back on acclaim/gc/g1 i was a lazy piece of ****, but never did i complain, i lacked the resolve to get something more than an average anon.
    Now im working on my char, not beeing distracted by making new chars...
    But i do think that it takes too much to max out skills, gotta test it someday for kjsb, dont have the time to make 20+ runs on one sitting though, im not a,maniac and if the game will ask me for it i just quit , thats asking for too much

OldFella likes this.
  16. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I wonder how this game can withstand this community after all these years.

fizzybub likes this.
  17. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You lost me with the honest part.

18. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

The Kj drop rate for until before maintenance was ok, after maintenance its freaking horrible!!!!!
    I have lost count on runs and still no kjsb ....
    Freaking ridiculous :(

19. Taxoakumi

Taxoakumi New Member

Hi thread.
    I feel like some bugs in game. Before maintenence KingJin drop great. After maintenence i got 30 run and drop is 1 KJSB. Did GM change drop rate or did it bugs i dont know. But with x3 drop its too bad :(

20. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

25 red runs and counting.... not a single kjsb!!!!!!!!!!!
    WTH is going on???
    Come on! do something......

KProphetK likes this.