King Jin Soul Bead FeedBack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PlayeR, Aug 7, 2017.

1. JD21391

JD21391 New Member

I dont know what kind of bad luck you guys have but every 10 runs of King Jin I get 5-7 King Jin Beads

My gear includes Lvl 4 fancy deco 30% drop Inner Pants another 30% drop I always take the captivity formation before I do the runs 10% drop and the event which gives x3 drop rate so maybe you guys arent geared for it

2. JD21391

JD21391 New Member

You are basically saying why farm better gear to increase your drop rate when you can get high end materials just as well with zero to no gear lol do you hear yourself if you have no patience or time to farm these items atleast have some respect to those who do have the patience and time and put effort into farming these things

100kk for 5 KJSB if you think thats already inefficient for risk vs profit then why do it
    there are other ways to farm gold like GCM superior runs on x3 event you can earn 15-20 Bloody Orbs or CCD red which are nice risk vs profit dungeons sell materials you get from those dungeon and buy your red banner simple logic

3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

What does something that happened 2-3 years ago on a different version have to do with what 9D is now? I didn't care who I ks'd back then, using rage was something anyone could do fairly easy, fact that you are somewhat annoyed by it isn't my concern, we barelly fought on bosses, the ones I usually fought against was hiep, LionofJudah, delirium.
    What are people not honest about on this forum? Well, first they say it takes so very long to make red banner, if you have average gear it would take 20-30 hours and like 500 mil gold to make it, depends on drop event or no event.

I did KJ with no event, averaged 1 bead every 5.5 runs, granted it's not the most entertaining dungeon to do, but if you just want to make flag it's just a minor annoyance if anything. Probably new players or just inexperienced players will struggle with the dungeon, I can do ~24 runs a hour, that's my input regarding it. Is it worth doing it on base rates? That depends on the player, fact is everyone knows every weekend you get 2x drop which reduces the number of runs you need to do.

I don't care if they decide to change the rates to make it better, I just find the drama regarding this topic exaggerated.

2nd, most say a free to play player can't do anything in this game cause it's so heavy p2w, which again is not true, but that is a different topic all together.

P.S: Doing green or red KJ runs aren't worth it, do only purple.

4. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Achivments in a game, warming my heart.
    What I was or am in 9D isn't important to me, I wouldn't care if everyone would say I'm bad or good at playing this game, since it's just a game, it's just for fun and nothing else.
    Coming from a person that is constantly looking for some drama and for all these years saying he played KR version and didn't put one picture anywhere cause he promised to someone not to share any evidence of him actually playing.

5. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Its below now even at x 3 drop !!!

KProphetK likes this.
  6. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Well I have no complaint. I'm doing good with the current KJSB drop rate. I'd prefer to not change the rate so I can start monopoly :))

I have notice that sometimes the KJD doesn't drop. I have gone 10 runs and got 0 KJSB. Then I decided to go another 10 runs, I got 5 in a row and nothing for the last 5 runs. To sum up, I got 80 KJSB, even, for 2 stacks of purple passes.

My drop rate boost: Kunlun Epi (30%), Relics (40%: High drop rate opt 4% x10), inner pants (30%), x3 drop event.

Well at the end, we already know that:

"...and will not change....change change change.....change....change...change...
    ...will not...not...not...not...change....not...change....not....change...."
    (ekko x1trillion times) :D

P/s: it only takes me 2 mins per run so I don't mind that much anyway :p

KProphetK likes this.
  7. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Wow i totally did not see that coming.
    Sarcasm aside, i kind of saw it coming they not changing the rates, strap on to your Cheng 4 PS Smash boys.

Czezry likes this.
  8. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

It takes you only 2 min ? Rly ?
    I thought with your gear shoud be arround 22 seconds but anyway....

So first you say you get 5 KJSB per 20 runs ~ 25% succses,
    next you say you get 80 per 170 runs~ 50 % + Succses....
    It is posiible that you stuck so hard infront PC that you just miss another two stacks of passes ??? I think its posible since you did only 4 bilions runs :confused::confused::confused: and again we talk about X3 drop event wich also rare since RF usual event is X2...
    And the saddest thing is that you see no problem with that :eek::eek::eek: ???
    I rly dont want to ofend you but you may consider look for help, not in game but psychologist or something...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  9. Michiyo

I dont get what you are trying to say.

I clearly stated that the drop rate is very random. I got many in a row, then nothing for the next several runs. You are assuming that I stated that the rate was 25%?

Yup I have no problem with the low drop rate. I sell Red banners for billions. And I dont want it to have a price of millions.

Hey I'm offending you, you do need to see a psychologist. You are trying to offend more than discussing. By rushing into offending, you forget your brain (logic).

"I got 5 per 20 runs aka that my rate for the rest of my life?" - Who the heck would state something that stupid lols

Ooops, sorry, you did ;)

10. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

11. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

you selling red baners ???
    So you doing this pain to yourself continuously ??? :confused::confused::confused: tell me its joke pls !

selling you say.... weak up and try to see 2 inches further of your nose ...survers are dying who u gona sell than ?
    We need crowd and this shity rates only make players quiting... and you are afraid that price of baners will go down ??

12. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

There's 2 things that still amaze me about this game
    1) It has lasted this long
    2) How crazy are the people playing. If what he's saying it's truth imagine the amount of farming that needs to be done just to sell an extra banner.

PlayeR and Perfection like this.
  13. Michiyo

Yup, I'm doing it.
    I feel joyed by farming and chatting with friends.

Don't tell me about game not worth, you should do something better etc.
    Bleh, my life, I live the way that makes me happy.

People can jump on and start judging ("he must be a nerd", "he has no life", "hes wasting his time" and blah blah blah). Telling you guys this: you ain't first people in this forum.

What makes it different? You guys do not know my playing styles and techniques. All you guys do is assuming that everyone is as low as YOUR standards.

But (here is the important point), *make it big* BUT! At the end, you guys are just low level players, who cry about unsuccessful game plays, big mouth about how people should live their lives, then rage quit with an excuse that the game doesn't worth playing blah blah blah.

Its ok to not be the best player, but the biggest loser is the one that cry but not do. As we usually call, keyboard heroes. Go out there, do the things that good for yourself. Do! Dont big mouth.

P/s: Don't even make me start with the prices of banners. You low level players lols

rsf666 likes this.
  14. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Apologist untill the end...

15. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted"
    Thats what Michiyo was trying to say i guess

16. Michiyo

Or to be more correct, whatever you enjoy is never a waste.
    IF anyone still try to argue it as a waste, (s)he should start by arguing if his/her life is a waste at first.

And the biggest point I wanted to pull out is: only teach when you are successful. Otherwise you are such an idiot talking nonsense. In my country, they call those idiots are "frogs in a well".

rsf666 likes this.
  17. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

I have so much to tell you my friend but either you wont understand me either if you do you wont accept it...

Still ill be short as i can...
    You enjoy doing hundrets runs of same stupid, costly, beyond boring dungeon ?? Yeah you are free to be limited as you want ! As you may see noone asking to close or remove KJ dung ,you will be still able to cycling at same place so take a breathe!

Where did you see someone ask for your precius advise ? Afhhh i forgot you are that much succeful that you feel need to teach other players how to share your zombi mode exp! Thank you very much but we are still humans!

If you find its ok spending more time in game but real life its your personal choise, but why you can't understand that most ppl don't want to share your stupidity ??

The purpose of this discusion is to point out our beloved publisher that drop rate of KJSB is ridiculously low indeed ! And as you may see most players share this oppinion ! We talk about that !
    We dont rly care how great oyou are, how much baners you cappable to farm or how much time you can spend...

Perfection likes this.
  18. darkssimba1

darkssimba1 New Member

You judge too much. Crying for nothing. Nothing will change. Quit and do something better. Bitching like a kid. Claiming this game not worth playing but still stick around and being noisy.

Please keep the rate to eliminate people like this. Thank you.
    (They will not change anyway, just saying "keep the rate" to make people like you be loud lol)

rsf666 likes this.
  19. rsf666

rsf666 Member

A funny detail lol, it was you who asked for his opinion. A better way of putting it is that you asked the opinion of all redfox community by opening this thread. If you are not interested in other opinions except your's, you could have just sent a ticket, then redfox would only have to listen to you.

The purpose of this discussion is to point out to our beloved publisher how all players feel about this drop rate. As far as I know, you do not own this company, so you cannot decide what is talked in these forums or not. We talk which ever opinion we have, and redfox listen to whoever they feel it is right. In the end, some will be happy and others will be sad. The ones that become sad... well... they have to figure out what will make them happy. Maybe conform with how the game is, maybe quit, maybe rage in forums, maybe something else.

Czezry likes this.