How is the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zCOSMOz, May 5, 2017.

1. zCOSMOz

zCOSMOz New Member

There is population on this server?

2. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

its fun fujins have most, guans second, jin third.

3. Museigen

Museigen Member

its good the game has lots of potential and a good number of players. The only shitty thing is the GM's. They aren't human and copy paste replies. They lack emotion and real support. Trust me I spent 1,000$ on a loot chest and got nothing a few boxes glitched and they told me **** a duck.

4. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

the guy above me is a transgender id watch out for him.

5. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

It's pretty good just managed a little differently. Recommend you try it out there are 2 servers you can pk in both one is just more pk friendly which allows high level players to pwn newbies or low lvl players. It require a lot of grinding and farming. But sometimes rewarding have any questions hit me up in Tao server.
    Chat name: Wushue
    Lvl: Immortal 1(205) warrior
    Sushi league

6. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

games great gms don't post on the forums as much as some games but progress happens regardless :) the people are 99% friendly and as far as 12sky versions go this is possibly the most friendly host iv played on :) the server its self can host a ton of people so when you see 2 or 3 bars that does not mean few peeps. Wars at lower levels are dead but once at g4 its packed all day every day, and well with 6x xp and cp for dubble xp its really not hard to hit god 4 with in a week even for the most casual player. id recommend jhin(tiger) or guan(dragon) as playing on the most populated faction can lead to few grinding spots for items and less kills in pvp.

7. AhasKo

AhasKo New Member

Come to Jins youre very most welcome.. you all have the map no one will bother you and Jins need more manpower now so you decide, you wanna be a hero o you just go with the flow where crowd is there?..

TobiKato and Cocidious like this.
  8. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

You must hide. There's a lot of scary people here. Find yourself a long sturdy stick and start carving it into a spear to defend yourself with. LOL! Jk. But seriously though if you really want to get into this game and you want to make a difference rather than just joining one of the more populated factions then I recommend joining Grand Tigers. They could use the muscle. Royal Serpents don't need anymore people and Noble Dragons are kind of in the middle atm. You have your options.

Cocidious likes this.