GM's think we are millionares

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Overlord, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Overlord

Overlord Member

If this hasn't proved that this will be an unsuccessful server , I don't know what will.
    They have done the maintenance and applied new Item Mall items.

They have bigger fish to fry but they are focusing on the "Premium" part of the game. Don't get me wrong , I know they need their money to keep this server up but it scares me that they haven't looked into the things going on in their own game.

Also , 15$ for a box that gives you a pet. Until I get a Falc , I will go bankrupt. I understand 5$ but 15$ is too much. Also 30$ for a box is just crazy..

We can wait on the item mall , just fix the problems first.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
  2. CrazyVanZ

CrazyVanZ Member

I agree they wonder to makea money from us T_T

3. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

The pet boxes aren't soooooooooooooooo bad considering you definitely get a pet, but yeah that jade box **** is beyond retarded. Kind of makes me feel horrible about playing here lmao, you can't obtain kirins in-game and now they are handing out free 120% ench too... and that cape is probably super strong

Other server has so many kirins in pvp but everything else too easy, and this is the opposite... wtf why can't u learn from others? That's the simplest **** to do in the world.. not make the same mistakes others made

Drilox likes this.
  4. Iegend

Iegend Member

I love reading all your post "eatmyplis" you always say the most funniest things lol. I agree Overlord, the 30 dollar white jade chest price should be reduced as for the pet box aaaaaaah idk i mean your literally guaranteed a pet and a couple other items along with the pet so.........idk

5. Earween

Earween Member

And what about PC 410 RP ? too much expensive too i think ...

eatmyplis likes this.