[GMs]Gourdy find another job.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OMGGG, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Ah my bad.

Also, the free Scroll and Exo boxses are literally backing up your statement. I have black Xeros and Krav Maga perm now + Persona Exocore and Lucha Libre from the Lv 9 and Lv11 box. I mean I already have pretty decent stuff now without spending a cent.

ataris and Alban like this.
  2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I kid you not the Exocore an scroll box or atleast the scroll box sadly i'm upset about it but contains Shadow Ninjutsu, Inferno, An all BFE scrolls. :p So they lose over 10000rc per inferno/shadow ninjutsu someone gets. Because that's about how much RC it takes to get one of them in a box.

3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I don't even want products in the shop. I want more features in the game.

Maybe they didn't care about RC, they just wanted to do something nice for the community. I believe when you start off on Gem Fighter you get a lot of stuff.

4. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Or you're me and it costs you 1000 RC to get it.

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Well either way you get the point.

6. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

It's a matter of perspective, they may lose money for that update for 1-2 players, but they're more likely to stay and spend over time if they get a rare scroll, therefore pulling in more profit over the long term.

7. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

#MadCuzBad

8. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Find another game.

9. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Not to be rude when I say this but... And not directed at you Alban btw
    I'll say this. I've been around since 2008, I think. That's when they had that moon rabbit boss guy, right? Anyhow, been around in the early days, not saying this as a noob.

This guy doesn't have justification to say the game is P2W because he got smacked or because he got kicked, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still P2W.
    They throw you guys a bone now and then and some of you ready to **** them dry at their defense?This game has ALWAYS been P2W. Always. Veterans aside(And I mean you people that have been on this game each and every day since the launch in 2007 which gives you about 10 years of play time to learn the game) , Paying players more often than not will have the advantage over Carat players be it Scrolls (All of the OP ones are RC), Exos (T-Bow aside, all of the OP ones are RC) Avalon Driver (RC) If you take a brand new player with Volador and Berserker and put him/her against a brand new player with Shaolin and Staff of Eternity, who is going to win here? Really, who? The paying one.

Looks like some of us here caught some feels.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Alban likes this.
  10. YeezyJesus

YeezyJesus Active Member

Worddddddddd

11. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

[​IMG]

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

What an utter ******* useless thread.
    Let me tell you.
    Why do you crying all time? Why do you think it's ******* pay to win? You know what is? It's a pay to ******* lose. You **** bro. If you can't take it anymore, unistall rumble fighter and install anti virus and go play the ******* roblox or play some kid *** game ass all you want to cry and called them p2w. **** off.

akai99 likes this.
  13. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Some people pay 2 lose… cause they are just that bad.

iliketoplayrf and HumoLoco like this.
  14. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

GM G it's the weekend but when come back on Monday close this dumb thread what a waste this guy could have event spent your getting better at the game instead of ranting.
    Seems to be their people who can't stop moaning over a game that's is supposed to be FUN.

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. Pahndemonium

Pahndemonium New Member

I agree with u guys and it is true that this game is not pay2win but imo money does play a part if ur not one of the "better" players. I am going to admit im not that good but im not the worst either but man lemme tell u.... I bought volador one day and it changed RF for me. I was using kingpin before and the difference was huge for me. To me, i think that moey mainly plays a part in people that are not as skilled

16. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

17. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

This man is getting flamed

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Play me on Dos i'll use default an still win. Then tell me this is Pay to win please. I well use default exocore an still win on dos. You can even use Default in btop an still win. My friend the fact that you think it's pay to win an you're from 2008 means you no nothing. Pay to win means there is no other way to obtain an item ingame an the only way to win is through buying scrolls. If you're new of course you'd think this. But you being old should know this as you've probably been rekt by someone who Jump kicks you off edge. I don't mean to sound rude but you're clearly inexpierence your opinion matters just sadly not in this topic friend. Please don't support something that makes no sense. Avalon drive only gives you an extra advantage it doesn't make you win. I've seen people with 90-100 str i think highest str i've seen is 110 something correct me if i'm wrong i'm rusty an have been inactive for a long time. Back to the topic the player who had avalon drive that got him to 90 str got rekt. Str only brings damage. Armor only brings defence. Rams bring victorys, jump kicks bring victorys, Sliderams bring victorys. Theres many ways to win, Defaults c edges with ease.

Long answer short, if you're going to bring your points into play please don't back your points up only rather say "Hay but also with my point i do know i've played people who use default an have rekt me but that's 1 n a dozen." You're never 100% right friend, there's always a counter.

19. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Ultimately what people fail to realize is that you don't have to buy anything to be good at the game. Just know that you deciding not to spend money on the game doesn't help anyone. The point of paid items is to entice people to spend money. If items like berserker or white fang were carats, do you think people would even bother spending money on the game? This may come off as brash but carat users are irrelevant.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Fraud likes this.
  20. Rawrs

Rawrs Active Member

dint you get banned like 9 hours ago? why u still here lol?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.