[GMs]Gourdy find another job.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OMGGG, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMGGG

OMGGG New Member

if you guys, really think rumble fighter is going to stay with you for long , keep thinking that. i doubt it will last after 2020 , this game is so sad man it's pay to win , milking players , and NO ONE ****** PLAYS. i don't know how you guys do it with 3 rooms open at night maybe 6 rooms. all the people who made rf Hall of fames dip . yea guys this game is great ;)

Chaoz and Daziel like this.
  2. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Someone got destroyed ing.

3. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Alright, my 2 cents.

I have experienced both sides now.

Excessive spending won several top spender events and literally starting from scratch without spending a single cent.

And I am still as good as I used to be with my tons of rares/stats/avalon etc. It is REALLY not pay to win man. Everyone who says that uses it as an excuse because they **** ass in the game. I still have the same win/lose statistics.

Sorry but the pay2win factor is garbage. We were winning 20 team games in a row with my manZ from EU yesterday and barely anyone had stats on my team (I had 160 sp and 24 str or so idek). If you **** you ****, if you good u good.

Let that guy do his job and if you really want to critisise him, do it in a more mature way, pZ.

ataris, Pacman, Resha and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Ether'd.

sadpie likes this.
  5. ThsBlakKid

ThsBlakKid New Member

Pay to win lmao not even close. Red fox came out with some GREAT carat items recently and you'll still complaining. Just hush and go train. Game will live and give redfix some time to make game known we maybe small in numbers for now but were big in heart. The numbers will soon follow.

6. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I am wondering if this thread is serious or not.

7. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

I also like how he said no one plays, yet EU always has rooms now and even have more than 1 page now. This is more than we ever had on GC.

sadpie likes this.
  8. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Idk man this whole "is he serious or not" is pissing me off now. People ARE serious they just use it as as excuse so they don't look like full time retards after they make threads knows as the cancer "prank/bait/satire", so they can say "I was just baiting bra" when in reality they have a retarded mindset.

ataris and Alban like this.
  9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Alright, imo I believe Rumble Fighter is the type of game that has to release a lot of RC content, because the way the game is set up. They make most of there money from updates. I am just assuming that is how it works.

10. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

11. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Which most people don't seem to understand because they're like 12 and have no concept of money.

12. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

but how was that related to MY post, I am so confused.

13. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Idk, think he was more replying to OP.

14. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Sorry if your confused, I wasn't going to reply because I didn't know if I should take this thread seriously, but since you said he is serious I replied with my thoughts.

15. Saitana

Saitana Active Member

Like is this in spite of him or what....

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Check my stream @Twitch.tv/MikeyOriginal
    Currently theres maybe 30 rooms at nights. Which is alot more then gamescampus release had an when i say at night i mean around 12am. o_o you've made previous troll threads hopefully you get banned. Don't put down a GM Who isn't publishing the game, your post means complete nothing. "This game won't last untill 2020 gourdy find another job" Naw bruh why don't you get a job, wait you're not of the legal age to get a job because you're some 10 year old kid who only enjoys getting attention. "HELP My account got hacked" Bruh. Hop off forums ^_^.

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Hay man to be honest how Redfox is handling rumble fighter so far i can't say they're money pigs like the previous publishers. Judging how both OGP an GC released rumble fighter within the first week they were doing spender events or some sort of update to hound out loads of money from us. So far instead of meaningless content updates we've been getting heavys fixs. An it seems like the publisher is actually telling them to fix stuff they're not running to them saying "Get us updates so we can make money". I mean this is just my oppinion. Week 1 so far it's starting out good.

18. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Never said RedFos isn't handling the game properly(in fact, I am very happy with the way they are running things). Also, I believed the [GM]s said they are not doing events until transfers are fully done(So we will see how they do events). Nimonix are the ones who give the content and have high influence on the prices, so I don't really blame the publishers for a lot of RC items during updates.

19. Alban

Alban Clean Up Crew

Pay to win?
    That's why they give us Free exocore and scrolls.
    Also not to mention that there where a lot of events where you could obtain Rares or even RC items, all you had to do was join

sadpie likes this.
  20. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

True but they're keeping there promise about it. An a publisher has one thing in say, an that is what is released. Because they're publishing the game if they feel that content being released too soon is ""Too soon"" They can tell the developer to hold off a bit. This helps both of them gain money by creating eagerness for new products to appear in the shop. Which i won't mind if we get a content update every month then you can try getting "This months" content before "Next months" get released.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.