For ViRaL

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by ExpectNoMercy, Apr 4, 2017.

1. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Go to Warriors, you're needed there bro.

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

WEW STILL NO WORD FROM ANYONE

ViRaL = Hacker Guild.

3. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Yaa and Vengeance = scammer? yea? Okay

4. Fleshmonkey

Someone get a picture of Hannessa then put in text "Watch out for hacker guild"

5. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

LMAOOOOO

6. Fleshmonkey

And Sol knowing Skool is up to something brings him to Fols, Ok then. Dude literally gets synced twice for 51k+ and just shrugs it off, but don't worry sol, you gotta hold FoLs to fill them pockets right?

7. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Well Guans just laughed at me said its 2v1 faction they already knew about him hacking but still support him in there guilds and Zara is a mouthy little cow

8. ExpectNoMercy

ExpectNoMercy Active Member

you know if ViRaL can get fols next week and siege will moved to 2nd place so you in Legion guild cant challenge anymore not untill you get 100K + GP. upload_2017-4-5_6-56-43.png

Mr0blivionz and mashajo like this.
  9. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

No1 said we supporting him we just have no proof he hacking just bcuz u cant sync doesnt mean he hacking
    U guys dont see what u saying...
    And as for the sol is in a hacker guild guess we must call Legion a scammer guild right? After all you got vengeance/lunar/vadestiny/ava/syn there as Deity(wich i must say was a hacker when server start used the name Timeless guess he banned since i never saw him using that char anymore) scammer+haxor nice combo
    So jisn refuse to have him and u recieve the poor homeless scammer then come say sht about a guan that dont get synced When he is 0 str?

Shirro and ExpectNoMercy like this.
  10. mashajo

mashajo Member

HAHAHAHA long way run for 100k gp GL Legion. take our stones :D

Shirro and ExpectNoMercy like this.
  11. mashajo

mashajo Member

well we laughed at you coz you are very mad tho. creating an alt to confront us for one player that u suspected using hack
    accept dude that the fact you guys loose in fols try to make 100gp points and challenge viral next.. hope u can get 100gp point fast

ExpectNoMercy likes this.
  12. Fleshmonkey

Lmfao, he legit gets synced by 10 ppl even if we don't crit that's enough to kill him, he's barely geared with vanity wings, **** Fols,i never even attended it other than today and last Wednesday. I don't need it it doesn't help the faction grow just sol's pockets.

There is 0 proof of him scamming and until you bring in solid proof not some random ass Facebook message that doesn't prove a thing it's just harassment and racism, which violates the ToS but who the flying **** cares anymore? not like the ToS is enforced in any way what so ever cus if it was, the guy who got scammed trading ingame items for real world money would have been banned, and he's not.

You would be smarter to leave Fols with siege since they are 100k+, but you're not that smart.

He tanks more than Zara, you and hanessa ever could. I sat and watched him get jumped by everyone at our yang shields and just walk around, i don't give a **** what you say he's not a legit player.

When he keeps walking after pomen hit's his ass with a crit, yea... im gonna believe he's cheating when not even you or hanessa can survive pomen hitting you

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  13. Fleshmonkey

14. ExpectNoMercy

make a video if you gank him next time.There is 0 proof of him hacking and until you bring in solid proof not some random crying babies bcoz they lose in fols

i didnt say im smart ass like you but as far as im concern you cant challenge FOLS if ViRaL holds it not unless
    you overcome Siege Guild points which is 100K+

15. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Yo hell no, HELL NO. **** THIS SHLONG FOO. **** IT, I AINT DONE ****.

16. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

A homeless nub wouldn't be running around with more billions than you o-o, am I homeless or are you just mad?

17. Fleshmonkey

Who
    The
    Care
    About
    Fols
    ?

18. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Fols
    is
    20% exp
    30m
    the ****?
    Who tf
    would want
    to keep that?

19. ExpectNoMercy

of course he can tank more than anyone because his 1str build we encounter that build in your faction and jins and you didnt heard us complaining about it coz BIG BOYS DONT CRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20. Fleshmonkey

I make 30m in the time it takes to do the annihilation lmao

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Why can he survive Pomens 1vit 2k str crits when you and sol can't?