Account Sharing Notice(Community Response)

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Gaz3k, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Hi, Guys

I know the info below really ticked a few people off not only does it highlight the miss communication with the G.M's its like there clueless to what actually happened within the game in the last month, so this is you're chance to have your say and leave [GM]Shinnen the information they missed out on why there accounts got there details stolen or shared

I am lucky enough that no 1 has stolen my e-mail or password and my account has stayed safe but genuine players have had there details stolen and there accounts cleared and Redfox has refused to help them players recover item's

Anyways have a read if you missed this and please leave information below so [GM]Shinnen can figure out whats really going on hear

Dear Twelve Sky 2 Community,

Recently, we've been having issues with certain hacked account reports being sent in through helpdesk.

After further investigation, we would find some of these players sending in reports were not hacked, but were on a shared account. This is a friendly reminder that we will not assist shared accounts with their missing items, deleted characters, whether or not they were lost to hackers.

As such, no matter how much you trust someone - please do not share your account information with anyone!

A shared account is defined as an account that has more than one owner at any time. Account sharing can be simply be seen when someone discloses their account information to someone else, openly. You may not have anyone other than yourself play your account - no pilots, no friends, no family member etc.

According to the RedFox Games terms of service, you may not share your Account with anyone other than as expressly set forth herein, and you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials and for any and all activities.

Account sharing is against the RedFox Games terms of service, and if you're caught you could potentially be banned and/or will not receive support from Support.

Additionally, please keep in mind that those who attempt to take advantage of Customer Support in order to gain items in an illegitimate way will run the risk of having their accounts permanently banned. Be honest - we have logs, we will know.

Our goal is to keep the lines open and clear for those who truly need help. Thanks! (if this is true please help the players that has asked for you to help them)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

It was not deleted. I logged in while you guys were having a web update and there was no characters so i created a new one named "GrandMonkey" to check if server was up. and so it was. After noticing there are players, then i logged off. it locked me out for couple days due to unknown reasons. As soon as i was unlocked I came back on and two of the three original characters are there except (lvl1) GrandMonkey replaced my main (g4) SUNxWUK0NG. which is obviously a glitch in the system or a bug of some sort in the beginning. Please Game Masters help me out. I'm not asking out of the ordinary here. Im simply asking to get my character back which has been bugged out. I did not delete it nor i would ever even think. I have so much hard earned items in the character.