9D Premium 15.00 USD monthly... Why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Veltaine, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

There are lots of poeple in this world that have the same attitude as you.
    *sigh*
    :)

2. leehee

leehee New Member

first of all, im sorry for my bad English coz it's not my mother tounge, hope you guys can understand what i say

SO, what do you want guys, who are complaining in this threat?? A free to play game with cheap item mall stuffs? no need to spend lot of time for farming but still strong enough and have gold to do many things?? I see almost ppl who are complaining are just low and very low level players. so quit playing this game if you dont want, seriously!! coz if you play or not, this game still the same, you are NOTHING. So ridiculous, event in real life, if you want a good life with money and confortable, you still need to work hard to get what you want. If you can't, better enjoy your poor life and stop complaining.
    Im the one who get BOFFM, Flag, TGW relics in the last event by farming. So move your lazy azz and discover more and more to find HOW

3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Agreed 100% :)

4. Higelac

Higelac New Member

redfox is worse scammers then acclaim lol 15$ a month for absolutely nothingin return by a few worthless garbage items and a sh1tty cavity press that gives like 25 all stats OMFG THIS IS WORTH 15$ A MONTH OMGGGGGGGGG

5. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

9Dragons Premium :
    • 100% EXP
    • 100% Kung Fu EXP
    • All stats +40
    • Decreases death penalty
    • Unlimited auto training
    • Unlimited time to change epithet.

All of these are very useful in many ways. Auto training helps you to grind faster and level up your buffs. Changing epithet allows you to shorten your time you have to spend in the game, example , you're using an epithet to grind and suddenly you want to refine your gears. You have ref epi, there quickly change your epi and go refine your weap/gears. I can say no more to the 100% thingy, this has helped many people to level up and of course, strengthen buffs and kung fu skills.

What do you expect more?

Chrizie likes this.
  6. leehee

leehee New Member

mate, don't waste your time for them, they are just loser with sh1tty brainless.
    Enjoy the game, cheer!

7. leehee

leehee New Member

hahahaha, some losers wants a cheap server with no Pay to Win method, come to this new server and stop crying. let's see hahahaha

8. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

@[GM]Ahri I made this pool, on my facebook group, i always like to hear players suggestions and send them. Maybe you would consider these ideeas and implement them into the game? if the developers think is okay?

Ps: Maybe add the russian guy too? :p

[​IMG]

9. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I hope that you will understand, honestly and personally i dont want anything exagerated from a Premium Pack, but maybe if you will add small bonuses belive me that players will be more thankfully. :)

10. Aphamvn

Aphamvn New Member

In fact, most of players made a mistake because they do not understand the core of the game and made wrong comparison.

Please keep in mind that this game was first published on 2006 (10 years ago) when things are quite simple and easy on playing online game - mostly to make friends and relax, seeking for interactive activities in the game community, enjoying & exploring the game contents. Most games of that time are leaning toward on grinding, farming, leveling up and PvP is one of the advantage factor of 9D at that time.
    Time flies and the concept of playing MMO game also changed. Nowadays ppls are leaning toward casual & and actions. They aim to become the strongest/ winners in the game very quickly. Online games nowadays have higher pace, using OP items to beat others in game... and they want it all in a very short period after playing the game. Old designed games can not fully adopt these requirements due to quite different in the game developing concepts in different ages. The publishers can try to make some changes to old games, yet ofc. old engines have their limitations.

So, please stop blaming the publishers or the games, and try to play the game as it's original purpose of developing. If you find it unsatisfied, you can always quit playing and find those that suit yours.

I have been playing this game since it first release to my country and continue with Acc, Gamer first, and now Redfox. I can see so many development of the game contents until now, and i find it ok given the fact that you can not teach an old dog new tricks.

About the 9D premium, i totally agree with Zaitrey.

leehee and Chrizie like this.
  11. Chrizie

Chrizie Member

Cannot agree more with Aphamvn and Zaitrey!

This game was developed 11 years ago for a gaming community that still had time and patience to enjoy an mmorpg.
    Nowadays people have less time and/or don't want to spend more time on gaming like before.
    If you don't agree with these exp rates, prices for Item Mall items or premium status, the long grinding for items/gear, the refinement rates that make you get Blood Essence over and over again, then please go find yourself another game.

This game has always been this way, unless you find yourself a private server with insane rates and cheap Item Mall items of course. Good luck playing that server before it gets closed after a few months!

Publishers before Redfox sold premium with only 20% exp increase and only +25 all attributes for the exact same price!
    We have nothing to complain about on behalve of those aspects if you ask me.

Can't we just all enjoy this game together without ranting and being so harmfully competitive towards eachother.
    Even the forums are full of hate comments from one user to another just because they have another opinion... That's like insulting someone who likes the color green, while you like red better.
    Most of you should act a bit more mature and just enjoy a normal discussion while reacting normally.

To make a big text short; be a bit more empathic and understanding towards the game, the staff and your fellow players. It will make everything much more enjoyable!

Just wanted to put my 2 cents here...

12. oldnordic

oldnordic New Member

I played during acclaim time, it was a hard grind to FC1 and to FC7, before Liandong map, there was 2 CS1 that time CTK, and the other guy I can't remember, but it was an insane grind, I just came back to the game, and it's a lot easier than before, only the skill rate that is too low, that can be increased and maybe the teleport being free for Premium, will be a good, just a suggestion.

But again I'm happy that the game it's alive, just out of curiosity which engine 9Dragons use, I wonder because maybe fix that blocked target issue on bridges and some parts of the map.