Zhou's Kill the Vagabond Event!

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by ZacharyWarden, May 23, 2020.

1. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

Hey there, Dragons! May30th during the stream at 2pm cst, we will be doing something very special for Tao. A "Kill the Vagabond!" in Bloody Plains! Zhou The Vagabond has gotten blessed by the heavens only to become a Tyrant! Strike him down and earn a prize! Zhou will flee as everyone, and we do mean everyone, tries to kill him. The person who gets the final hit, wins the prize for that round. For the first x amount of rounds we will be giving out Pig Guardians, Decorative Costumes, and 7x Experience Cards! Semi-Final rounds we will give out a full KL1 set (G1 S1 Q1 F1). The Final round will merit 2.5k CC to the winner! At the end of the stream we will hold a raffle for the Grand Prize of an Ultimate Tablet!!!

The 3 rules are simple:
    #1. No Masks Allowed. If you get the last hit while wearing the mask. Your reward is forfeit.
    #2. To enter the raffle for the Grand Prize you must be watching the live twitch stream at twitch.tv/zhouthevagabond. Just by merely attending the stream and you will be entered into the raffle. (Tao and Yin players watching the stream both have a chance at the Ultimate Tablet)
    #3. One win per tier. You can not sweep this event. If you earn a prize please wait in a safe zone until the next set of prizes. Meaning you can win up to 4 times. 1xStarter Tier, 1xSemi-Final Tier, 1xFinal Tier and the Grand Prize.

Sponsored by: Redfox

Special thanks to: TK0, XuanWen, Destruction, NuageRullz, [Mina], MegaTranh, TheOneSmurfs, TerrorHavoc, Exiled, Hari][Won, and [Hitman] Thank you so much your support, donations and testing with me to see if i will be adequate for this event.

Extra Special Thanks: [GM]Ahri, [CM]Ninearts and Redfox Support Team. Thanks for your trust and having faith in me. I promise not to let ya'll down, and do my best. Without ya'll, this event wouldn't be possible.

Join the twitch here!
    twitch.tv/zhouthevagabond

Join our Discord for more questions here.
    https://discord.gg/dDCEpfN Kill Zhou Vaga.jpeg

2. DemonSpear

DemonSpear New Member

2AM my time LOL

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

5am Monday for me, I’ll be off to work

4. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Time is hard for everyone. Since our player-base is world wide i was trying to make it best for the Server time.
    Which would be Noon on Saturday.