Yang (the land of black clan warriors) - summary (updated).

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revered, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

So far we know from [GM]Ahri post:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/new-event-server-yang-opening-soon.43946/

Launch Date: August 21, 2018 after server maintenance

All players participating in the new server must either have an account or create a NEW RedFox Games account with no characters on Tao or Yin server to qualify for a server merge after the event. Any existing character will be unable to transfer to the event server.

Server Rates: 3x Exp, 4x Skill, 4x Drop. No Golden Time on Yang server.

Accumulated Event: The Event server will have the playtime bonuses.

Merge: At the end of Season 1 (3 months) , all characters from the Event server will be transfer into Yin server. You can use your existing account to access the Event server. However, to qualify for the transfer at the end of Season 1, you must have no characters on both Yin and Tao server. There will be a server wipe after each Season.

The following information will be initialized and will not be transferred:​
    • Hero Band
    • Friend List
    • Master & Disciple
    • Carrier Pigeon Inbox
    • Loulan PvP Record
    • Combat Record
    • Server Ranking Data
    • Black vs. White War
    • Duel PvP Record
    • Hero Tournament
    • SvS
    • Loyalty
    • Items and gold stored in the Warehouse/Quest Storage will NOT be transferred.
    • Items stored in the Purchase Inventory(Cart, Gift, and Cart (Web) will NOT be transferred.
    • Items and gold stored in the Auction House will NOT be transferred.
    The Marketplace: The Marketplace will have the same items as Yin and Tao server.

The Gift system: You will be able to gift character in a different server. (Temporary disabled).

Black v White War/ Wanted: The same as Yin server.

PvE/PvP: The version in Season 1 will be like Yin server.

Infinite Dungeon Points: Yes. it will be transferred.

Duplicate names: If the character name is already taken after the transfer, the characters from the event server will automatically be forced to select a different name.

Starter pack: No starter pack, but there may be the same ranking event as Yin server during launch.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/new-yin-server-ranking-event.31962/#post-286605

So far we don`t know:

Balance: Any plans/ideas to create a diversity of clans and roles? Or there will be 99% BoT wariors and 1 % pocket healers on Yang.

Infinite Dungeon Points: Will be transferred? GM will let us know soon.

Thx [GM]Ahri for answers.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    GubRee likes this.
  2. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

1. There will be a wipe, probably. I can't imagine it to be anyhow else.

2. Other publishers have dealt with it before. You have to change the name of the character from Yang.

3. 99% sure it's going to be full warr. I guess I'll try out the new healer, though.

Revered likes this.
  3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

There will probably be some ck hybs for potala runs

4. Revered

It looks like we can find some quite interesting choices to be solved in the new server, right?

Yang will be only 3 month online, so:
    - what role/ clan shalll we choose
    - what drop we want most
    - run asap to Kunlun or stay in new revamped dungeons
    - with 0 gold how to equip char
    - where to grind, probably only in dungeons, normal maps will be empty

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

1. Doesn't really matter, ppl will probably go BoT/Shao since their warriors have most damage output
    2. I personally want more drops from potala dungeon
    3. 50/50
    4. If it's too hard to get gear from new dungeons, there is an alternative way if you farm zombies in LL. Can get pretty good gear from collecting coin shards.
    5. Mostly dungeons I think

6. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

1. BoT warrior ftw. Maybe few nukers for early KL grind.
    2. Guess KL beads and Exc banners for starters.
    3. Still need HG5+ for new dungeons imo.
    4. LL weapons are great until we get our hands on KL IM+12++ weapons.
    5. Grind warrior to RL12 then nuker for fast KL or grind till EC with vaga, then set up nuker for the same reason. That's my plan. Wish we'd get healer for shared party, then we can easily get party buffs too.

To be honest, I'd like to party up with some warrior for easy EC/FC, then go KL if we want to rush levels for new content.

7. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

This would be great.

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

From where you drop the conclusion that BOT/Shao got the most 'dmg' as warriors ? Did you play all cap roles for all warriors and draw a line or ? Oh, yes we also got new skills, did you try them out on all warriors ( Wu tang / Shao / Beggars / BOT / HD / SF ) and test the damage ? What about using the same items / clothes / relic and so on and so on all warriors ?

Before there was a top as warrior and was like this : Wu Tang /Shao / BoT / HD. There was Happy that test it out, but now I don't know if someone really test all clans warriors. I personally think it's a presumption/assumption since we don't see anyone make a show off . It is like ' for sure I can do X', than 'I ask how'. The answer : ' my build is secret, I spend money on it, I don't want to share', but for sure 'I can do it'. 'Than show it', I say ! 'I can't, I get the answer '! Believe and do not doubt it :)
    On Acclaim everybody played the white clan, now black clan is on 'fashion'.

Regarding the new server, I think everyone is going to throw their heads up and will see what will come out of it. We got so many questions and only few answers for now. The farmers for sure will make 1 warrior and 1 healer. What is worth to farm to bring back to Yin ? Let's look at top costy items now :
    • meds ;
    • relics/ beads ;
    • SRS drops starting with red marble , plates and so on ;
    • new GCM drops.

For start you can use the clan quest clothes / weapon, than farm the new COF/VOH/ GCM than PS set, than SRS and finally HG. You can farm the normal set too, if upgraded one is too much. If you farm coc you can get the Immortal set too. LL is also good to farm. For e.g, I used GCM set till KL map and could farm pretty well.

9. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

1. Merge: There will be a server wipe after each Season.
    2. The Marketplace: No, you will not be able to gift character in a different server.
    3. PvE/PvP: The version in Season 1 will be like Yin server.
    4. Black vs. White War/Wanted: The same as Yin server.
    5. Duplicate names: If the character name is already taken after the transfer, the characters from the event server will automatically be forced to select a different name.
    6. Balance:
    7. VE problem: There are many helpful topics on the forums regarding the consumption of VE from the community. Before the patch, the consumption of Vital Energy potions was hardly used. We mainly focus on Life consumption, especially in PvP. Anyways, some tips from my own experience, do not activate Steps/Med. Consume VE leech/VE recovery potions, equip VE leech armors, epithets, and ornaments.
    8. Infinite Dungeon Points: Will let you know once we find out.

Revered likes this.
  10. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

………………..? xD

Yasumori likes this.
  11. [GM]Ahri

Infinite Dungeon Points: Yes. it will be transferred.

12. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

That one is actually the best answer possible :D "No answer is the best answer" no matter what

NullPointerException: 'Balance' was null
    thrown by: GMAhri.WriteInfoAboutServer(Server.YANG)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    GubRee and Revered like this.
  13. [GM]Ahri

Update
    The Gift system: With Patch 144, you will be able to gift character in a different server.

upload_2018-8-22_0-47-22.png

14. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

If you guys would have botherd to remake item mall tradeable there would be no need for a gift system

Perfection likes this.
  15. Revered

There is something deep behind the scene we don`t know. It`s hard to find a reason why IM is not tradeable. Maybe tradeable items can be duplicated and others not. So they gave us a few because there must be a way to make fast gold for IM users. But only a few, because it easiest to trace a few than all, if someone will duplicate them, and then catch the hacker.

16. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

For a user that would not be your concern, considering that some items are mandatory for a certain part of the game they should be tradable or farmable and they should work on that.

Revered likes this.
  17. Revered

Couldn't agree more to this.

18. doviux1997

doviux1997 New Member

Is it worth it to do quests in Yang server? I mean all of them ? or noot ?
    Waiting for answer. Im new at this game so dont blame me if this question is stupid or smth..

19. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

epi quest is good, rtd is a must

by epi quest i mean dung epi

20. [GM]Ahri

Update 2
    The Gifting option that allows you to sent items to a different server has been disabled temporarily due to a technical problem. The developers are currently looking for a solution and will enable the Gifting option once it's fixed.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018