Xbox one or Ps4 ( ended up buying a PS4)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shavo, May 2, 2017.

1. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

Only time will tell bro

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

HumoLoco knew everything, and has never wrong about it. Just you wait watch da PlayStation gonna be god. :>>

ItsTour likes this.
  3. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Ps4(on paper is better than Xbox 1)
    And has very op exclusives
    But just get whatever your freinds have because what's the point of a console if u don't have anyone to play with

4. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Xbox bc its my primary console and im dabes
    they have more backwards compats than ps4
    older community
    better free games most months

ps4 is more social / make friends faster - not exactly my go-2 bunch tho
    uh more features
    exclusives
    blah blah blah

xb1 master race

i love pc mods but when ppl come over its nothing i can do lol and i dont like being on my computer anymore

ThisWeaboo and Flamekiller like this.
  5. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Xbox 1 don't got no games.
    Gotta go with PS4 for this one.
    Personally I think all of the next gen consoles are mad garbage, that's why I built my first PC in 2012 with a 8350 and a R7 260X. Sold that build to someone but man was it good. 1080p 60fps high on your regular esports like league or OW and then medium settings for recent releases.
    I was thinking about getting a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts 3 but there's a chance it can be on Nintendo Switch. Also, if it's coming to Xbox 1 then there's the chance of it being on PC as well so no need to get XB1 again.

Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

was done w/ ps4 when sly cooper series didnt carry over
    talk about childhood games

ThisWeaboo and Flamekiller like this.
  7. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

idk anymore

PS Plus was a very greedy move

if Playstation4 kept their services free, it would've stood out more

now Playstation4 and Xbox are around the same for me cuz of it

also annoyed that Nintendo is jumping on this whole paying-for-online-service bandwagon too

ThisWeaboo and TheDL6Incident like this.
  8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Yeah that was a selling point of the PS3. Not having to pay again to use your own internet that you already pay for.

ThisWeaboo and Shana like this.
  9. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

Flamekiller likes this.
  10. ThisWeaboo

I dont think a controller is gonna be a game changer for if you buy a system or not L0L
    And it still is more storage when i compare regular ps4 pro ima use that one cos newest
    to the xbox one s
    and tbh not rlly
    Kingdom hearts honestly would be the biggest exclusive game for a lot of ppl
    If i didnt have an xbox since before i came out my moms womb i woulda got a ps4 just for KH
    Though what would be the point of buying a console for one game? An then a nother console just might drop a game you like you cant switch.
    So idk When comparing consoles i usually don't look at the one game each one has

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I said xbox controller required you motherfucka replace the AA batteries unlike PS4 where you can use that cable to charge da phone. I don't wanna buy a ******* $9 per AA battery. Who the **** buy a ******* $9 per AA battery?

Sure. I using playstation's database where you can uploading your data to their database later time if you want to play that game at that time you have to download that data from their database that is. I used 60 gb on one tbs on my ps4 and owns 10 games on my ps4.

I dont care about kingdom hearts. I rather to have the **** things like For Honor, Warframe, and **** bloody game. :>

ThisWeaboo likes this.
  12. ThisWeaboo

You put fair points my friend
    Though you know nobody actually buys batteries right? Like i use my phone charger for my controller Lmfao
    Though the average joe doesnt take that extra mile for storage as you may have
    Say you run out of space on you one / one s If i uninstall a game it just sits right there in my install lmfao
    Since its already been installed before takes less time then you would if you just got the game
    Really the extra space on the one s comes in handy if you don't wanna go thru the whole re download process, but if you got a free game from maybe xbox live Gold monthly games it would still be there if you uninstalled
    For games i mean Like i said i wouldnt choose any one game for one console only because ppl make the biggest deal over certain games but niggas dont even play it

13. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

I have two chargers for my Xbox controllers but eventually I got lazy and bought 100 batteries. Wasn't even $20 so I was like **** it. Before I'd use one battery and charge the other since you can easily buy the ones that snap and recharge on Amazon but I like the whole insta-100% thing and not having to worry about it for about a week or so. Back when I actually used them I'd ditch their charger and use the fast charger I have for my phone since it actually fast charges the batteries as well. I want an elite but I'm too irresponsible to take care of it. Just replaced a controller bc its fell from like ceiling heights 10-15 times don't ask me why lol.

tbh if you're not having people come over and play w/ you or you don't mind being on your pc all day just go on http://pcgames-download.net/ and pirate to your hearts content. I like underrated games like Deadly Premonition and D4. Its really sad that D4 won't be continued, just like most non-generic things.

tamirtov and ThisWeaboo like this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

cuz it can save you money alot from buying batteries.
    gg i dont even uninstall all my games when my ps4 run out of space, 10 games still on my ps4 af. If i don't play that game, I simple trash it. :>

tamirtov likes this.
  15. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Always been a PS family so PS4.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  16. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Bump

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I got both