Worth playing this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NwlUltra, Jan 9, 2024.

1. NwlUltra

NwlUltra New Member

Hey all,

Is it worth grinding all the way up to play this game in 2024?

I used to play this game back in the days on Mayn games and aeriagames.

It looks pretty dead. What do you guys think?

Would love to play this game again but only if its a little bit active..

2. Cuses1983

Cuses1983 New Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
  3. masterlumbar

masterlumbar New Member

4. lauryfriese

lauryfriese New Member

5. SamCoffee

SamCoffee New Member

Hello, what is the name of this game you are talking about. Whether it's a game or a half body sexdoll, I think it can be worth playing because it can be relaxing from work exhaustion

6. Qaris

Qaris New Member

Super bizarre how no one is really answering your question, so I will.

On its surface, the game doesn't seem very active, but the server has a relatively dedicated player base that keeps the game going. Like you, I've played on other servers in the past, and I now play on this server for nostalgia alone. I've yet to form ANY strong bonds like I did in other servers, but I think it has to do with the server's history of scamming and the occasional in-game exploits. People on the server have known each other for literal years and new folks (new to the server, likely not new to the game) are looked at with suspicion and distrust. All of that said, I haven't made much of an effort to make friends or build relationships with people. My goal for this game was to just relive my childhood for a time. I don't know what your goal is, but I'm sure that if you put in effort and consistency that you could easily make a place for yourself.

In term of gameplay, things are very similar to other servers. You have all the regular levels — 1-112 levels, Master levels, God levels, Rebirth levels. These groupings of levels all have their own standard wars. Then you have the Holy Stone War, Yanggok war, and various outposts (some outposts are not used at all). There's also the Labyrinth. I'm sure that you're familiar with all of this, but these are the high points of the servers where you can sort get a visual of population percentages and population activity. There are also some things that are majorly different, mostly updates, rebranded/renamed items, actions and events, and new content that you'll have to just have to learn about as you go.

Is the game worth play? This is a question I've asked myself as I've been playing for the past few weeks. I've come to the conclusion that, for myself, it can be an okay diversion, but I'm always reminded that this is not the game that I knew and loved all those years ago. This is a version of 12 Sky 2. This is 12 Sky 2 Classic. It's sort of like creating an AI replica of a person that you loved who is lost to you. The AI replica looks very similar in appearance and has a similar feel. Unfortunately, however, the AI replica is not the person that you loved, only a version of your loved one that doesn't quite behave in the way that you expect them to behave.

I hope this was helpful.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
    SandSpartan and WYD1994 like this.