What so good about Pencak Silat??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inaros, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HunterX

HunterX Well-Known Member

go ahead and play it off i guess :D

Goten, Tetron and Galactic like this.
  2. Inaros

Inaros Active Member

Sorry man I don't dream about money and you say u make so much yet you still have so much time to play a game. Ur job must get millions. Second, U say know urban culture but u sadly u still go on Instagram. Lol sorry bud no one uses that anymore. Snapchat or Twitter. Pick one. And finally, You can look all over my replies and questions and not one said ur name or asked "xVirr" to answer. U can take the L and leave in shame.

Tetron likes this.
  3. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

I love how fast this thread de-railed from people giving useless info, only saw one helpful post.

In a nutshell, Pencak has a very good move set for edging with a 2 hit AND 2 hit launcher, with it's combos knocking people back very far. If you know how to fight it it's easy to fight because of it's limited combos and versatility, but with it being one of the rarer of the rare scrolls in the game most people don't know how to, plain and simple.
    That being said, in the hands of an extremely experienced player it is probably one of the top 3 scrolls in the game in general.
    TL;DR One of the easiest scrolls to kill people with without having to git gud u casul, while also having a high skill ceiling.

4. xVirr

xVirr Active Member

Man that has to be maybe the dumbest response I have gotten on here. First your assumption that nobody uses instagram is completely false so take the L there. Secondly when you post a thread on an online forum without specific intent or question, even with it, people are freely allowed to answer and express their opinion so take the L there as well. And the fact that you're arguing with me on a forum at 12 in the morning while talking about my life is also hypocritical and ironic so you can take these 3 L's and log the **** off cause you not ready for this ether LMAO!

Pocajong and LastGoD like this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nah. My scroll suggestion is going to destroy pencake's self-esteem, just you watch it.

6. HunterX

very enticing

Goten, Tetron and HumoLoco like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

<3

8. Inaros

Inaros Active Member

either*

9. Rawrs

Rawrs Active Member

um i just like the name and that its rare, other than that its just a meh scroll for me

10. ChromeBro

ChromeBro Active Member

will give my account for fearless and telos

11. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

@Inaros in terms of potential and weaknesses, Pencak Silat is much stronger especially since Shadow was nerfed.

@HunterX @Starberry Starberry is correct. The scroll does not guarantee victory, it only increases your potential.

12. YeezyJesus

YeezyJesus Active Member

13. HunterX

I said nothing about a guaranteed victory and neither did I ask if starberry was correct
    opinions on opinions on opinions
    assumptions....

14. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

No it's ether you dayroom

15. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

So increasing your potential makes someone trash? Alright stay limiting yourself.

16. xXEl3MentXx

xXEl3MentXx Active Member

LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING YALL ARE FORGETTING. When silat came out Muay Boran was non- existent. THEY HADNT MADE IT YET. Silat was the 1st upgraded muay Thai in rumble fighter. That was what the true hype was over. As of now idk why everyone wants it when the true rarest in the game is dark haze ninjustsu.

17. HunterX

review your post
    because you're a fool
    think before you decide to type your bull, re-read what I have said in the discussion

18. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Nah I'm done, you're just like Suite who calls anyone who doesn't use old scrolls trash. Either get good enough with old scrolls to beat Silat or use scrolls that have higher potential. Just because you choose to limit yourself doesn't mean others have to.

LastGoD likes this.
  19. HunterX

Again, making assumptions I do not own pencak silat so therefore your claims are all invalid
    I also don't recall the discussion being about me " calls anyone who doesn't use old scrolls trash" I rarely care for the scrolls people use ig. I only recall saying pencak silat provides "easy results" think before you speak...comparison is also invalid, your whole post is invalid....get out tbh....I choose to limit myself? Come on!

20. JaitoGamingYT

JaitoGamingYT Active Member

What isn't good about it !?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.