What can i do with that many statues?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shinren, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Shinren

Shinren New Member

Hi guys, i am new and grinding 24/7 and i got many of collectible statues, wines, etc. I checked how maybe i can exhance them in the collectible menu, but i dont find quest for them, so what can i do with them? Sell them to npc, or exchange for clan contribute, or what? sorry for english

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You press L and click on the "Action" tab. There is no quest, you put the items required in the slot and speak to Wan Dye for the reward. If you didn't know, you can also use the statues for 4k contribution points. I believe wine, writing items are only worth 200. You can also NPC them for 4k each as well.

3. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

The collections will appear when you lvl up till certain lvl, however they drop constantly so do what ever you wish with curent one, it will be not broblem at all to collect them when collections appear also its prety old contet and rewards are almost useless so you wont miss anything if total ignor them .

4. Shinren

Shinren New Member

You guys are cool, thx the help Buddha bless you guys.

5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

But no1 said the most important thing, some of this collectibles you can donate to general good merchant for Loyalty.

ADHDmaniac, balb1n0 and Blitzcronk like this.