What advantages do different clans offer a nuker?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Incognito, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Incognito

Incognito Member

Im wanting to make my nuker. And was wondering what the clans have to offer in this version for nukers and which one seems to be a prefrable choice for both white and black side>
    Edit* Also any recomendations on builds as i know Stats changed. So Dex is both chikung do i still need wisdom? if so what do wisdom and essence do now?

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Basically Wisdom is base dmg, essence in only ve and ck def. Dex is crit and dodge, both ck and phy. As for clans I always go with style points so I picked wutang cause it looks like I am shooting hadoukens

3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Wu tang/shao/hd/sf make the best nukes because of their fast casting of buffs. However, i would not chose hd because the clan mastery increases your rage faster. If you were to play nuker, you get hit very hard. If your rage bar activates faster as a nuker, then you will be able to hit more damage, but at the same time others can hit you even harder. The other clans have a slower buff casting time by a bit. You can chose the others, but you will be put to a disadvantage due to the extra animation of buffing.

4. Incognito

Incognito Member

Thanks for advice. Looking at skills alot has changed shield now lasts 3 mins but 5 min cool down! O.O dosen't look like it obsorb more dmg :( What exactly happened to wisdom buff something about converting chi kung but its such broken English i cant understand

5. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Yeah a lot of the skills have changed. Same with the nukes they have a longer cool down time but there are more to use. When I was playing mine I was using close to a full bar of nukes just to keep the dmg going as opposed to before where you used maybe 3 or 4 until 2nd role