Wanted for killing a RED warrior

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kilroyjr, Feb 24, 2016.

1. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

Funny how even when someone is a higher level than you, they can rage spend an insanely low 100k to give me a 6 hour overpowered debuff. Then he comes back 5 times with his viet friends and I STILL kill them 2v1 4 times in a row. FINALLY the 5th time I finally die. Now I have to sit in jail for 30 minutes all because I pk'd someone higher level than me. Good Job RedFox. Great system.

2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Yeah it really kills pvp, even good one.
    Someone attack me and I can't even counterattack and kill him without getting wanted?
    Seriously wtf, I should just die if someone attack me? how it works -_-

3. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

There will be no PvP soon when they add the ultra lame anti-pvp buff so don't worry about it.

4. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yes thats when all quit.From obt date 18th until now date we have lost 15% players.Where 78% and now 63%

5. Dromi

Dromi Member

Its just my 2c here but might those 15% have left because they've seen no point in trying to level with so much pk harassing going on? Ok ill give a few % to bugs and rates also, so maybe 50% of those 15% left due to bugs and rates and 50% of them left because they've seen no point in trying to level w/o a way to stop the pk-ing.