There NEEDS to be another place to grind at SM.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FeiiBardo, Feb 22, 2016.

1. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

There can NOT be only one place to grind in SM.
    There has to be more than one option.
    I'm not going to spend 3 years grinding in the conquerors cave dying constantly to people who are 40 levels higher.

The anti-pvp buff needs to exist, or I should not be able to be attacked by players who are more than 12 levels higher than me.
    It's so stupid that somebody who is FC 1 can walk into the cave and one-shot everybody grinding there, it's completely stupid.

2. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

A message from GM; I think it will solve the problem (at least I hope because I have just spend 1h running from respawn to CC2 because i always got killed while I med xD):

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  3. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Haha me too..

4. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

well I know CC is hard to grind because of PK, but u can easily grind in NC/HZ even when mobs are higher than u 10 level in this version. If u play CK, there's no problem because u will kill mobs before they catch u. If u play melee, use your reduce def smash first on them and they can be pierced like piece of cakes. That's what me and my friends are doing right now, we start to grind in NC with mobs lvl95 when we're only SM2. And we're not using any OP items, just Black Dragon weapons +4-5, and full clan 2 slots sets+2 from doing RTD.

There's another option is to save all RTF+RTD Quest, then when u can't grind in JN/DT anymore because of high lvl, do all those Q and u can reach GB I'm pretty sure.

Spite likes this.
  5. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

What about mobs in VOH? Weren't they SM/GB-ish?