There is no way to play as a Vagabond?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Whoops, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Whoops

Whoops New Member

As title said,Vagabond is too weak for training.Without any bonus items,a Vagabond couldn't reach level same with average players.This class is an other cool way to enjoy and make the game become diversity,really don't want it will be ruined.At least let dragon weapons can move into the storage...

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Vagabonds are completely useless. They have no access to anything other than basic kung fu, basic med and basic light foot from Bamboo.

3. Whoops

Whoops New Member

Dungeon drops are sucks and require levels to bring,you really know what you are talking? You must train from LS to at least CS to get a weapon which you call "soon" and "better" and it mean at the moment you will reach that level,you are too far away from community.
    Btw,my Vagabond is RL 3 (>50lv) and have no gift from new updates,so sad.I'm playing one more SF Healer,she already reached SM.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  4. Whoops

Whoops New Member

As a player who have played all things and remember all quests,you just want a new exprience from the game.Vagabond is a great choice.
    I don't have too much time online,will spend money to get new experience but at least give Vagabond some bonus to join with community.

5. Arnazz

Arnazz New Member

Yes this game version is not made for Vagas, so dont waste your time on making one :)