The Dark Kylin Pet Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You made assumptions about our organization without having the slightest clue how organized we are. Nowhere in my post was I refering to something that could lead to us being wrong organized, therefore you build that argument based on your assumption on Yins situation and not on my post.

I was well aware of the third option, but considering the time span it is an invalid option as it is not realizable as long as RF exists and considering 99.9% of white side players cant even grind in HN.

As I formerly said in a post, this is to raise awareness and convince people to open tickets, not to pursue discussions as this is highly likely to result into a not fruitful discussion and spam.

In the contrary, having access to dark kylin and create epi makes it fairly easy to achieve KL9 and now during 50% create event even KL10 relics in a short amount of time. I also never said that I want dark kylin for everyone. I ask for it to be possible to obtain in the first place because right now it is literally impossible. Its accessability is restricted to the 2 black side leagues that are working toegther. The rest of the server has literally no chance to ever get it. Again the other options are invalid as they won't lead to a dark kylin without spending enourmus amounts of money(several thousands to achieve 10 shards (5) and then 1.5% for dark kylin to appear after gathering the 10 shards, you can calculate the tremendous sums this would need yourself and tell me if this is a real solution) and the HN option isn't realizable either in the time frame of RFs existence.

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Gold is at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to value, the new svs is in general a very boring format because only the last minute is of importance in the final result, really no surprise people would ignore it.

Cytrix likes this.
  3. kaix96

kaix96 New Member

what i said are facts! i aint lying! SvS is one of the many problem of being monopolize just like your topic of Black clan owning all the create pet. if you can bring create pet up why cant i for SvS? it fall under the same situation. And like what @FuriaAlba said, requesting for the topic to be close mean u dont care about it. Sound like you only want it to benefit you yourself. There are no flame or disruptive nature so far. Everything are all constructive so far.

4. FuriaAlba

As mentioned previously, such a thing would help just a few people, if you think farming bosses and making a level 9 with these benefits is fast you would be thinking of just 1-3 people farming?

5. FuriaAlba

I don't know why I can't edit my post even tho it's fresh, check the comments added in the quote.

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

@FuriaAlba I agree that I could've included more information but I did not consider it as relevant for the problem at that point. However it's good that your questions provoked a more detailed explanation of the situation from my side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.