EVENT Signal for Frozen Help - Screenshot Event Submissions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Kyubi, Dec 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RF4Life

RF4Life Active Member

After finding a fish at the top of the ruins, a wild Typhoon appears! Is he really fighting over one fish? I'm trying my best to escape but I'm about to reach my limit. Hopefully someone will notice these flames I'm producing with the last bit of energy I have left. Help save me!

IGN : Nagato
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. KungFuBrawler

KungFuBrawler New Member

Desperate Plea for Rescue ā€“ Winter Knight Chronicles

Brave Warriors of the Round Table,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. I, Sir Blasteris, am a valiant knight on a quest to vanquish this beast. I won't allow it to plunder the world into an icy abyss. In the chilling expanse of Glacial Peaks, the battle was fierce, and despite my best efforts, I found myself trapped in its icy clutches. The frost breath had even breached my impenetrable armor!

It all began in the frigid wastes of Al-Hata, where rumors spoke of a treacherous ice-bound creature that wielded the power to freeze the bravest of warriors in an instant. Being a gallant knight seeking glory and honor, I ventured forth to confront this frozen menace. Clad in my shimmering armor and wielding a blade forged in the fires of determination, I faced the creature with unwavering resolve.

The battle was fierce, and the biting cold cut through the air like a thousand icy daggers. With every swing of my sword, the grotesque creature retaliated with a blast of freezing breath that threatened to turn me into a statue of ice. Despite my best efforts, the creature's powers proved formidable, and I soon found myself encased in a prison of frost, unable to move or break free. His minions proved to be much weaker than him which caught me off guard in my increased confidence towards the end of this trial.

In my desperate predicament, with my armor frozen solid and my limbs immobile, I realized that traditional methods of signaling for help were futile. In the midst of my frosty prison, a spark of tenacity struck me ā€“ I reached for my trusty Black Thunderstorm, an exocore from a past adventure against Sejul who I had previously executed and activated it with all the strength I could muster.

As the lightning shot straight into the icy sky, it burst into a dazzling display of colors indicating a cry out for help. I could only hope that virtuous souls could heed my call. Minutes feel like hours as I await rescue. My frozen breath hanging in the air like a silent prayer.

Please Send Help fellow warriors I am in grave danger!

Sir Blasteris, the Thawed Knight
    upload_2023-12-31_18-19-26.jpeg

upload_2023-12-31_18-19-37.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  3. WildCrusader

WildCrusader New Member

Ummmm...*nervous chuckle* Please don't hurt me.
    Please send help, the great terror "Black Ice" is way more powerful than I could have ever imagined. Maybe bringing ice to fight a creature made of ice wasn't the best of ideas.

S.O.S SEND HELP IMMEDIATELY!~WildBeast
    Screenshot (7) copy.jpg

4. SuperBuu

SuperBuu Clean Up Crew, The Sharpest Tiger

You're probably wondering how I got in the position, let me take you back. The cove room started with both teams winning the first and second rounds respectively. This is the final round with the last two team members alive. I got frozen by the one hp enemy, but luckily I have a panic to save myself and end the game with a win.
    New.jpg
    Ign: SuperBuu

5. Galax

Galax Member

Gutentag,Iā€™m trapped but then I meditate and realize
    The Tao is bottomless

Like the source of all things.

It blunts edges that are sharp.

It unties tangled things.

It softens all lights.

It unites the world into a whole.

It is like dark, deep water that

exists forever.

-The Tao Te Ching

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eyptIR2p_wFst77uWGDsIrxdoWWMDQQo/view?usp=drive_link
    QUOTE="[GM]Kyubi, post: 521808, member: 107869"]

[​IMG]
    This thread is used for the 2023 End of the Year Event - <Signal for Frozen Help>.

All posts that are not a submission will be removed.

Event Duration: December 21, 2023 00:00 - December 31, 2023 23:59 (PST)
    [/QUOTE]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  6. MitsuhaNTaki

MitsuhaNTaki Clean Up Crew

The wizard, known as Cryofire, wielded a unique and powerful magic that allowed him to control both fire and ice. His wings, a manifestation of his dual elemental mastery, were a symbol of his unparalleled strength. However, his power drew the attention of a formidable boss, a malevolent force that sought to eliminate any potential threat.

In a fierce battle between Cryofire and the Al Hata boss, the wizard found himself overpowered and ultimately sealed within a block of solid ice. The boss, fearing the wizard's potential resurgence, concealed the icy prison in a remote and treacherous location, guarded by spirits and enchanted barriers to prevent any escape.

Now, Cryofire reaches out to you, recognizing the potential in your unique abilities. His message comes to you in dreams, where the flames and frost dance in harmony, begging for release. The wizard's plea is desperate, and he promises great rewards and assistance in return for your aid.
    Wizard.PNG
    IGN: ZeroTwo

R4T3NICE likes this.
  7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Without further ado and with much delay, here are the winners of the Signal for Frozen Help - Screenshot Event.

1st: @ServTDT
    2nd: @Fabiano93
    3rd: @KungFuBrawler

Rewards to the winners and all participants will be delivered at a later date. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.