SHAOLIN ROLES OC 1 (LVL 25), RL 12 (LVL 60). QUESTIONS.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by karez, Feb 14, 2016.

1. karez

karez New Member

Hello, I'm shaolin lvl 25 as of now. Got a few questions here, i am not very much familiar with the CHKhybrid but i want to became one.

1.) At this lvl., will i be able to choose from the 4 Roles and become a nuker? or i will just be an apprentice of shaolin? i already talked to the Shaolin Elder but there's no role to choose, is this right? please enlighten me..

2.) I wanted to become a chikung Hybrid, nuker or how they called it.. when you say "Hybrid", what does it mean? Hybrid in "Role" or in " Stat " ?

3.) If i wanted to become a Chikung HYBRID , what role should i choose at lvl 25 and lvl 60?

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You can choose a role for a clan before OC1, the RTD quest chain was reduced and with the navigation teleport system, it's possible to do it earlier. The name of the role you want is "Deva Monk". You should have a second option for it.

A 'Hybrid' means 'mixed role' meaning you have access to heals, smashes and nukes. You distribute your stats a little differently, just depending on which hybrid you want to be.

You choose Deva Monk, most people tend to stick to a Warrior and then switch roles at RL but I don't know if this is still the same idea here.

3. karez

karez New Member

Blitz, tnx for the immediate reply, i just noticed that after talking to the Shaolin elder (OC1), there are no roles wherein i need to choose.. I was only admitted to become an apprentice of shaolin.. is this right? or this is bugged?

4. karez

karez New Member

Btw, what's the difference in the skills of Hybrid nuker to a pure nuker? thank you in advance.

5. Blitzcronk

You do have access to choosing the role right? It's before chapter one of RTD. Shaolin apprentice just means you've joined Shaolin but not a role.

A nuker doesn't have access to certain buffs, targeted heal or any physical smashes, where as a hybrid nuker has access to healing as well as smaller less powerful nukes.

6. karez

karez New Member

I'm wondering why i didnt see any role to choose.. ill try to visit the game again, i hoped it is not bug or something.. thank you , Blitz.

7. Blitzcronk

I'll double check myself in a second. I have a shao