ServerErr/FUNC_Q_Get Grade/Disconnected

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by PH314Kadoosh, Jan 21, 2023.

1. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

1) IDK WHY I wouldn't submit a ticket to the help desk to report an issue to the game when anything else in-game related is submitted there.

2) this problem is affecting my timed scroll Hung Gar which I earned during an event that required a lot of time and effort and attention to detail.

3) seems fishy the problem does not seem to be affecting anyone else

Anyways here's a few things that changed on my system before the issues began to occur...

I activated Hung Gar a 30 day timed scroll. Everything seemed to be working fine up until late last night and this was after the Jan 17th update to your servers.

I began wearing a new set. The set included a timed item (Mosquito Coil).
    Another set included a timed item (Halo).

I tagged the RumbleFighterUS page on twitter and shortly afterwards began experiencing issues with redownloading the application and logging in for longer than 2 minutes at a time. Sometimes the redownload would fail and when it did finally complete logging in and staying logged in became the biggest issue. The errors I am receiving are the Title of this thread and I need this addressed really quickly because again my timed items are wasting away...

2. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

Issue resolved.