[ Scroll/Exocore/Clothing Winners | The Truth ]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Maomi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

The fact is, a lot of people are very distraught over the fact that their hard-worked on scrolls, exocores, and clothing ideas were not inputted into this selection. You may seem like your hard work was put to waste, or was it?

The fact is we all know that NimoniX holds these events, and RedFox has nothing to do with it. So take it mind, that they obviously are behind who wins, who loses, and whose ideas they keep for their own.

To put it bluntly, the winners of this years drafts for user inputted scrolls, aren't winners.
    _____
    For Kenneth
    Well Maomi, what do you mean? Are you just on some Haterade? Far from it, when I talked to a few Community Graphic Designers, and Game Moderators of the Casanova Maker Faire, last ordeal with Nimonix's Sci-Fi/Festinated Fighting Games, classed B.

For ZackSoul, Alias, and AnonymousPostLink
    _____

Most, if not all the winners, have one thing in common.

Support.

Rather if it's in the form of an actual vote, or in comments, reasonably people like the scroll, and NimoniX sees that as an opportunity for suckers to buy scrolls. What they don't know is that the creation of alternative account/bots/self-sent trackers has made it so, that most people get more votes, then what they would usually have.

Also, the fact that NimoniX is really...stuck on what's next for Rumble Fighter exactly.

These events weren't necessarily to get income for new items, because they were out of ideas, more the opposite. They were made to show that the company still, supposedly, has a soft spot for players, they have been getting a lot of complaints from supposed Old Players of the game, that the gamestyle isn't the same anymore. So, who better to get tips on how to run the game, then the people who spend hundreds of dollars each year on a game that updates it's items, every four or five months.

But, I guess it's time to stop sugar coating it, and get to the main Delete repeated word

NimoniX thought it would be better for the company to go on with developments if they received the top-rated scrolls, and made them without a doubt, since their so overly-rated, theres bound to be a few people who will buy it.

For everyone who didn't get in, your scrolls will be made, Oh Yes, don't worry, but they will not the same as you left them. Add a few new animations here, and a few new stances their, a new weird Eastern American Fighting Style name, and we have a new scroll.

Most likely why you can't go back to the forums and delete or configure your posts. So they can be tampered with, and molded into their own image.

Basically, the persons who won, are basically NimoniX's money-bag pawns, that got big ravings, and ready to start shipping. The losers ideas, are most likely going to be re-created and made into a boxed item, that will most likely be used years from now, or maybe even sooner, than you think

You may think you have some sort of opinionated response you need to post here, or some "responsibility" to give a mere error in one of my statements, but all your doing is making NimoniX think what they did is right, and make Rumble Fighter worse, for generations to come.

pidgey likes this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Ok

Fraud and pidgey like this.
  3. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Very true.. I can see it already D:

But i still made it (dances)

pidgey likes this.
  4. BassNerd

BassNerd Well-Known Member

pidgey and tamirtov like this.
  5. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

can you write my essay on cause and effect
    i mean, since you just typing pointless ****

Tengu, pidgey, tamirtov and 3 others like this.
  6. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

You sound mad pessimistic rn. And you aren't even right.
    Also this makes no sense like what the actual **** does this even mean?
    ...ok
    so ur telling me that a foreign, (lazy tbh), company that none of us have any control over is going to attempt to implement our suggestions based off of semi-accurate sprites and walls of text (that they probably can't even read or understand tbh) only to modify them to their liking?

If you look at it from a creator's point of view, who the **** cares if their **** gets boxed? Like what are they gonna say? "OH NO OH NO OHH NOOOO A FREE RARE +RC AND FORUM TITLE UGHHHH"? Like would you prefer to have worked hard on a suggestion that doesnt get in or.. Only effects people like Tiny, really. Obviously Nimonix is no stranger to boxed content, but most mmos aren't. Even if they (they meaning other games) only box cosmetics. Plus their player base is seriously lacking so who can blame them? If you were looking forward to something and it ends up boxed -> be disappointed > (maybe) complain > quit (if its really that deep 4 u) or move the **** on.

I get that people are either disappointed or fingering their own **** rn (rip splitter) but we really have to get past this event thing. Like the discussions are so circular it gives me a headache. And they're everywhere.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    NeoStrayFox, Tengu, pidgey and 4 others like this.
  7. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

@KizunaKen - Burst [0 supports]
    @TheDL6Incident - Buki [8 Supports]
    @Tengu - Savate [84 supports]
    @Shana - Heartseeker [68 supports]
    @Blastajoe - Zui Quan [0 supports]
    @CloudyChains - Catastrophe [0 supports]
    @RidleyPrime - Volt [27 supports]
    @SeeJest - Bushido [15 supports]
    @tinytinytintin - Dream Buster [0 supports]
    @Shina - Shattering Hand [11 supports]

There are only 2 scrolls that have a very high support count (60+) that won the contest

So there's very little correlation here

and if you were watching the previous contests, scrolls like Hero (500+ supports), Black Widow (200+ Supports), Rekka (200+ Supports), Smooth Criminal (100+ Supports), all did not get implemented

If you look at Aikido's thread, it won with only 17 supports.

So how is supports the determining factor?

NeoStrayFox, pidgey, tamirtov and 3 others like this.
  8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Buki didn't win the popular vote (You guys) but it won the electoral college (Nimonix) Sounds like you're just a little upset that your favorite scroll didn't make it. That's all this is. There's no other reason to type out an essay on this topic.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  9. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

#NotMYScroll

pidgey and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  10. Shana

And about the whole "popular vote should be the only one's winning"

That would be a very corrupt way of judging scrolls
    There should be other things that has to be considered

What if the person rigged the support count using mule accounts?
    Supports can also come from friends, or strangers that want to help out on upvoting (you will find most posts don't say more than "support")

There's no way of knowing

What about new scrolls that want a chance? If all the high supported scrolls I mentioned earlier entered this contest, the new scrolls wouldn't stand a chance. Why would anyone participate then?

Doesn't favoritism sound evil? Because it usually is

11. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

OP is basis, probably wants the creators to feel some type of way.

pidgey, BJJFromGJJ and Shana like this.
  12. RidleyPrime

RidleyPrime Creator of Volt

im pretty sure this contest was based on three things: format/appeal of the suggestion, likelihood scroll will get implemented with its neat tricks (air combos, flashy effects, new mechanic etc) and personal taste.

like a lot of scrolls are hard to follow just because of the format. either the gifs dont flow smoothly, there are multiple gifs of varying size showing one move, or theyre overshadowed by giant walls of (at times colorful) text. Stuff like that makes suggestions unappealing and a chore to read

Its pretty much obvious that the more "complex" your scroll is the more unlikely it wont get chosen or simplified. I think they did this to abyss and draygashi's sword exo forgot the name :(. Tiny's juggle launcher on his suggestions falls under here. Tiny's ***** and testicle buster suggestion is a good example of something thats easy to follow and isnt that complex to make. But the easier your suggestion is, the easier it is for nimX to bend it over and break its ice KappanoKappa

And lastly if whoever was to decide who won didnt like your suggestion thats pretty much it. Itd be really sucky if out of the 200 + supporters your suggestion had, the person who's vote mattered happened to be the one who said no ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would I be salty if I didnt win? Yes probably but that doesnt mean they didnt deserve to win. unless a suggestion was flat out bum rushed last minute and its clear the creator didnt put any effort into it, i cant really be overflowing with salt about it.

13. Shana

@Maomi

and before you reply to any post, I suggest you actually read every word and not take it out of context.

How else did you come up with the conclusion that Support counts are the only thing that matters?

It clearly isn't

14. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

me

pidgey, Shana and SoarRF like this.
  15. Shana

Inb4 facts get confused with opinions

pidgey, Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. tinythesalty

tinythesalty Well-Known Member

WOAH

OP IS REALLY DUMB

Shana, Tengu, pidgey and 3 others like this.
  17. RidleyPrime

RidleyPrime Creator of Volt

lets just all be asshurt like bjj and then laugh about this 2 months from now

pidgey, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  18. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

Can someone put this in shorter term? To many words

pidgey and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  19. tinythesalty

tinythesalty Well-Known Member

@Maomi
    [​IMG]
    aikido is named hapkido in the files (and presumably gem fighter too) so even if your little wet dream of nimonix implementing suggestos that lost a scroll contest with 7 extra winners is true, your chances are still as slim as the iphone 9001

[​IMG]
    and people who do this with my buttons deserve to lose. seriously. what went through your mind when you made this. in fact, i sent an email to nimonix telling them to ignore any suggestions that do this. they probably didn't understand a thing i said but still there's no way you can keep a boner after looking at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.