rumble fighter transfer hacked?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Kenyi, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Kenyi

Kenyi New Member

Ight so I came to check the site after like 3 months of doing my own thing and I see there is a service transfer happening so I go on sign up etc, then at the end of it it says this account has already been transfered??? Did I get hacked or is this just some type of error? I've sent tickets to both providers and have yet to wait.. I've owned this account since 2010 ogplanet days.. So please help me, and tell me what I can do to prove it is my account. thanks and please get back to be before the 31st

2. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

First of all, Gamescampus closed all ticket systems(besides Shot Online), so you won't be getting a reply from them. Second, just wait until RedFox responds to your ticket and they will further assist you. I heard there was some hacking incidents, but I don't know much about it. Anyways, only the support team can assist you anyways. They probably won't ask you anything to difficult, that you couldn't answer, to verify that you are the account owner.

3. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

"Re: What happens if your GamesCampus Rumble Fighter account has been transferred. (New 3/14/16)

We simply do not have the resources necessary to verify your account from GamesCampus. If you're transferring an account, we assume it is your account, since it requires knowledge of 1.) UserID and 2.) password.

We understand that you can send us screenshots as proof that the account belongs to you. But what if you were the hacker and you presented screenshots of an account you stole? Does that justify us cancelling another user's transfer request? Things like this we simply do not have enough resources to judge. Once again, we have no access to GamesCampus's account databases. I hope you can understand. Thank you."

You might be out of luck.