Rumble Fighter Lore?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pocajong, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YusukeUrameshi

YusukeUrameshi New Member

true

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Alchemists are 3rd class citizens. Strikers are supreme overlords. Soul Fighters are the aristocrats of rumble fighter.

3. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Hush Kurama.

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

AYE ITS KURAMA

tinytinytinytiny and Kurama like this.
  6. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

AYE ITS YUSUKE !

7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Now we just need Hiei

8. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

Indeed we do

9. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Elementalists and Strikers are doing their own thing
    The Alchemists killed the Shamans and Soul Fighters and took all of their land to build the Neo Alchemist City.
    The Alchemists then fell bad for the Shamans and Soul Fighters so they made Neo Beetle and Ghost Claw with their technology to make amends with the two other races.
    End.
    Edit: About the Shaman part, it's true. Why do you think Typhoon was around causing trouble again? It's because all the Shamans have been killed so there's nobody around to do brown people magic to seal the Ice Deity

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    Yusuke and tinytinytinytiny like this.
  10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

We need more classes.

11. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Alien class (Another misc class like Shaman and Android)

Hunter Class

12. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

Someone wanted an angel class

13. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

I'm dedicated enough lore-monger I could have you a decent vanilla background story in about 3 hours if it mattered

14. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

And a demon class lol

Incero likes this.
  15. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Well-Known Member

I, too, would work on this affair to bring down the total amount of time needed to 1.5 hours, if it mattered.

16. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Well-Known Member

I think what they can do is leave the current bms as just *simulations* for gaining medals armor etc... and make a different section of bossmodes that actually have a progressing storyline with each update, kind of like elsword.
    Another word for simulation i gues cud be just Another Arena lmao....
    [​IMG]
    they can start by makin this more detailed

17. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

I usually start out with a rough story board, and then branch off.Although being at work until 4:00 pretty much undermines my attempt at this moment.So it'll be later on if anything .

18. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

( I still want a Boss Rush Mode )
    I would love to see this game's story (or lack thereof) get fleshed out.

Perhaps, long ago, two groups of humans battled each other relentlessly. One group thought of Martial Arts Scrolls and Exocores as tools to better their body and spirits and to help those in need, while the other group thought of Martial Arts Scrolls and Exocores as tools to gain power and control over others. These two groups came to be known as the Guardians and Dark Guardians.

Then, some where along the timeline, the Dark Guardians made Exocore/Scroll hybrids known as Androids. The male ones came out perfectly, obeying their creators' whims, while the female ones rebelled because they developed a hatred of the Dark Guardians for doing evil experiments on them of various levels of dubiousness. (or something like that.)

With this information, we can deduce that Dr. Nature was a guardian at some point (As noted in the DH series) who then grew twisted as his experiments bore more and more powerful fruits, thus joining the ranks of the Dark Guardians after having been expelled for creating the Venom Drive (aka Avalon Prototype). :3

At least, this all I've gathered of the RF lore in general with a pinch of the DH series, ha ha. :p

Yusuke likes this.
  19. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I like it.

20. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Here, lemme spit some of my head cannon real quick:

Age 477,

With the sealment of Typhoon at the hands of the elder Shamans, peace throughout the land was a near certainty. The once dark ruled land of Arcardiia (planet in which rumble fighter takes place) was now free. However the elders did not expect this peace to be everlasting. Fearing that such an outbreak of mayhem would surely come again, the five elder Shamans set in motion to seek out the strongest warriors from each race in Arcardiia that would be willing to uphold peace within the land. They would be known as "Guardians", high ranking and elite patrolmen with the sole purpose of vanquishing evil.

Age 500,

After years of searching, the elders finally managed to establish the organisation known as the "Guardians". Both male and female from each of the 5 main races of the planet where carefully choosen. And now that the organisation had been established, it was time to uphold the peace. However.._

Age 545,

Trouble began to brew when one of the lead scientist from the Guardians HQ, known as Dr. Nature began to secretly create weapons comprised of pure magical energy known as "Exocores". While at first it was protested against, the Higher Ups eventually allowed for the Exocore's implementation, only if used under strict moderation. The experiment turned out to be a success, and soon, Exocores became a staple for Guardians. However Dr. Nature had other plans in mind, he had developed an Exocore named "Venom Drive" which purpose was to nulify other Exocores effects should they be used for the wrong purpose. The Exocore however ate into his mind and he became crazed with impurity. Seeing his downfall surely to come, the Higher Ups ordered for his arrest, but they were unsuccessful in his capture. It is unsure where he is currently, or if he is even alive any longer.

Age 550,

As feared long ago by the Shamans, an evil Deity known as Sejul appeared and began to wreak havoc accross Arcardiia. The Guardians are now in a long war with Sejul's dark forces to once again restore peace to Arcardiia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.