Rumble Fighter Errors & Solutions

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Jamari, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

@Lego12 After the recent update, many users have been having disconnection issues. Right now, all we can do is wait for a fix from Nimonix. Gourdy will post an update, when the issues are resolved.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  2. Viethood

Viethood New Member

@Jamari I've tried all of the things you recommended, they all don't seem to work still. What else do you think I should do to fix this?

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  3. Narfball

Narfball Member

okay so apparently gameguard believes i am stealing NASA

jokes aside
    im running a win 8.1 toshiba laptop, i was running RF just fine for the past two days and suddenly gameguard says "HEY WAIT A MINUTE YOU'RE STEALING NASA!" and says i have falsified the game or gameguard. i have closed everything that isnt mandatory for precious little baby gameguard, turned off my antivirus, looked through my firewall, gave RF and Gameguard special permissions to just do as they please and gameguard still says "LET GO OF NASA BRING HIM HOME".
    i've tried running the game in administrator mode, compatibility mode in versions of windows that i know the game has worked on, you name it, ive bought it, yknow what im sayin
    also, another strange thing the game has been doing: every time i launch it, it updates two things and tries to launch before gameguard decides im stealing nasa.
    also, it doesnt matter whats running in the background anymore because no matter what ive closed or opened or allowed these things to go through i still get the "STOP STEALING NASA" error

im honestly at a loss, im not trying to steal nasa or anything but apparently gameguard thinks i am?????

any protips?

pic related, its my error message

kms myself.png

EDIT:
    I found out one of the files is gameguard.des.gz. I don't know what the other one is, probably another gameguard file. Also, uninstalling and reinstalling did NOT help.

EDIT EDIT: Apparently I'm missing a metric boatload of files that the game won't retrieve, and uninstalling/reinstalling it did not help at all. Just a snipit from the RF Log:
    09:30:34.239 NSFileSystem.cpp(266): File not available : 010393_ICEBERG.NSZ
    09:30:34.570 NSFileSystem.cpp(266): File not available : 010902.NSZ
    09:30:34.717 NSFileSystem.cpp(266): File not available : 012048_BUM.NSZ
    09:30:34.829 NSFileSystem.cpp(266): File not available : 012143_ICEBERG.NSZ
    09:30:34.855 NSFileSystem.cpp(266): File not available : 012165_YEOUIBONG.NSZ

There's a LOT more missing.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    lVlonsterCat likes this.
  4. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  5. namedd

namedd Active Member

what about this error please respond Screenshot (12).png

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  6. MadMach

MadMach New Member

as soon as i put in my email and password to login and as soon as it launches it closes can u help me

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  7. m4strk0ng

m4strk0ng New Member

Yo, when I type in my email and password to login into the game, the game comes up, but then instantly crashes with no error pop-ups. It's like a flash of lightning. I don't know what's going on but I missed a lot of happy hour gifts. started happening 3 days ago.
    And plus, Will somebody give my man Jamari Some RC For helping us all out? He is M.V.P.. let's get that "#giveJamarisomeRCplease" going
    But in all seriousness, this problem is on another page within the game help and tips section.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  8. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

@m4strk0ng @MadMach @notthatguy @foolld @Remotoe @namedd

At the moment, there is no real solution to these disconnection problems that you guys are receiving. The GM's and Nimonix have been notified on the issue are working on a solution to the issue. Stay tuned on the forums during the week on more updates on this situation.

I recommend to you all, that if you have any antivirus software running such as Norton, AVG, etc to disable them while trying to play Rumble Fighter.

Best of luck.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  9. FhatGod

FhatGod New Member

Lol for a game thats so bad, it sure has a lot of problems. I have the "update" bug or whatever. Though this time without rumble fighter really made me think. This game can't even keep up to date with a current OS. I thiiink I'm done here lol.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  10. IVIaharaja

IVIaharaja New Member

whenever i start up my game, the loading screen with the goat comes up but then the game goes away i have redownloaded many times but i think redfox download link is just messed up.

lVlonsterCat and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  11. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

@IVIaharaja

When did you start experiencing this issue with the client? When were you last able to play Rumble Fighter?

Have you made any recent changes to your computer(Hardware or Software)?

Do you have any antivirus software on your PC?

What are your computer specifications? [OS, CPU GPU]

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  12. luismi10

luismi10 New Member

WHAT IS THAT?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  13. Mooshines

Mooshines New Member

What about when it says Server is closed..

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  14. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

@Mooshines
    When did you start experiencing this error? When where you last able to play?

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  15. Swaek

Swaek New Member

Hey! Yesterday I started playing RF (last time was OGP, looong time ago), and it worked perfectly. I am now level 3 so nothing's going wrong with my RF, I did play. Looks like today it's completly the opposite. The game open, when it reach the Nimonix loading screen with the little robot, a little white square writting "GameGuard Initialization : 209" something like that appears and close my game automatically. I don't know why, nothing changed since yesterday.

Please help me, I really want to play it, it's been a long time, Thaaank you!

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  16. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

@Swaek
    Before doing anything reboot your computer and try launching the game again. If after doing so, and the game continues to give you this error, go to Rumble Fighter's root folder in program files and delete the game guard folder and try launching the game again.

lVlonsterCat and Swaek like this.
  17. Swaek

Swaek New Member

Worked thank you !!

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  18. xMrChow1

xMrChow1 New Member

I have a serious issue regarding rc I had spent on this Inferno event. I made a $24.99 purchase of RC and a $9.99 purchase both through Paypal and I received the credit. When I started the game and went to the in game shop I had bought 1 Inferno box bundle and 4 individual boxes with the remaining RC I had. I began opening boxes, the first one I opened I got Inferno Top Black (M) for 30 days. The second box I opened and got Inferno Title. The 3rd and 4th box I got Inferno scroll (3rd box was perm, 4th box was for 30 days). The rest of the boxes I opened were other pieces of clothing. When I checked the scroll and clothing sections in my info for my items, I didn't see any of the stuff the game said I had. So I tried doing training and survival to see if the game would load my stuff but it was to no avail. I tried restarting the game and checked my info and my stuff still didn't load. Can you please tell me whats wrong? And I know I probably should've taken screenshots for authenticity but I didn't expect to be having this problem because this has never happened to me before. Every time an item wouldn't appear right away all I had to do was go to a different mode or something and then it would load. But this time no matter what I do my stuff hasn't come up. Please help.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  19. kunoz

kunoz Member

Once the I login the launcher, the RF loading screen goes black after it finish loading... HELP?

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  20. Hassan

Hassan New Member

the other problem is "the server is closed" now what do we do?

lVlonsterCat likes this.