Roles/Clans Needs Balancing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Chaos

Chaos Member

Compared to Shaolin and BoT, HD/WT/LoB/SF have the weakest class of warriors. In damage they just get out damaged right off the bat. Yeah the HD get AR items, but 90 items? When you have around 7K AR around low EC? Thats not anywhere significant to make up for the additional damage done by BoT. BoT vs HD in duel arena, same equipment. BoT will out damage by atleast 20% HP. This is a known fact from the last 3 versions of 9dragons, so in this version, 80% of warriors are BoT and the rare few noobs like me who likes HD warriors are faced with **** damage. GM, my suggestions for you is to balance these clans in terms of damage, or else you will be faced with uneven concentration clans and roles in this game. Which in return will create a garbage economic foundation for the game. Balance is key, please look into it. Plus nukers ****, I smash 2nd role nuker twice with Gb warr, she die like dog ahahahaha

machatzi likes this.
  2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

It used to be shao and bot high dmg but high miss.Where as others had okay damage but dont miss.Miss was a key feature so people played hd etc...But shao and bot has slow active slow smash slow stun slow move speed decrease.Hd and wt etc.. have unlimited fast reduce stun smash,instant stun smash,fast active etc...

3. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Yeah I don't think it's really unbalanced in terms of clans, it's just most people learned bot warrior before so it's comfortable again. It's pretty hard to test for dmg difference unless both are built exactly the same and same lvl with same lvl weapon and no gear. Do that over and over and then you can see if there is an actual difference

4. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

They have to balance weapons damage. Staff and wheels have way TOO LOW damage, even lower than gloves, since our refinement damage is based only on MAXIMUM DAMAGE. It's ok to have differences, but ****, did you ever see a spear IM+ +17 and a staff? Thousands and thousands of damage difference. This problem went bigger when they added hermit/orange weaps. Before the "old" weaps were kind of balanced...staff had still lower dmg than spear, but at least it had better AR reduction and OVER 40 BALANCE. Now with hermit (and this days, all weaps), they really fucked some weapon like wheels/staff. Lowest damage and lowest balance. What a joke ^_^

PlayeR likes this.
  5. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You don't know the way damage is added from refine, the +you see from refine is just for max damage and it dosen't show minimum damage, refine is actually as a wep damage % increase, all weapons have the same bonus at every level of refine and it;s based on their base damage only.

If you want to read the entire thing you can find all the info about weapons and difference + bonus how actives work debate lol

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewto...n+refine&sid=0747bd1f47cbfdedb20b6bc564e992f6

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I know there is a base bonus on each refiniment, didn't know about it showing only max refine damage. Anyway can't go to the link.

7. FuriaAlba

You need to login on a account at any GC game then you can view the link.

8. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Hey Fury :)
    Since you state that DMG difference isn't such a big deal, woud you share with us wich clan you choose for your warrior ?
    I

9. FuriaAlba

I am playing a healer using gloves.

10. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Totally agree, they might as well delete Lob class which is totally useless it seems.
    On the other hand, SF at least has good range smash (5.0), good for PvP i guess. While Bot/Shao have range 2.0

Anyway, what i suggested some time back, was to simply give higher refine success rate on Staffs/Wheels

So basically they could do something like this:
    Staff/Wheels Success Rate > Sword/Saber Success Rate > Pole/Spear Success Rate

Pole/Spear still gets to be the strongest weapon in game on maximum refine, but only someone who is willing to spend a lot can have it.