RF Launch Comparison(GC-RedFox)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Suite, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Gamecampus Problems:
    • Only 30 items
    • Attendance event Glitch - Re logging would give you attendance checks so you can get infinite checks in 1 day(Allowed users to just get hella gatcha boxes)
    • IP were not encrypted in Rumblefighter.Log
    • Annoying trash exo bow added to the game
    • Corrupted Title event(1st 20 users or something to login got title but anyone who tried to login for the 1st hour would get error)
    • Users were DQA missing items they didnt have(S.E)

-------------------

Redfox problems:
    • Megaphones Email Glitch
    • Annoying trash exo added to the game (Phantom Core Custom) - Plz Buff zombie or Nerf/delete exo
    • Users cant download
    • Users cant play
    • Minor to little improvements.......
    • JP RF with barely players gets A UI overhaul while NA JP gets crap

I would say transfer went far better but the game is still going in the same direction.

PatrickRF and Yusuke like this.
  2. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

As of now, I like it more than GC but just as of now. We will see.

ataris likes this.
  3. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

The game hasn't even been live for a month yet and the megaphone e-mail problem was corrected within minutes. It was interesting how people wanted compensation for the down time and not the information exposure though. GM actually actively communicates with the community despite being short on numbers. Why can't users play / download the game? I don't even know what to say about Phantomcore C tbh lmao.

For starters, I have it. Both skills are blockable (as for the 2nd skill I'm pretty sure you still take the 50 dmg?) and the range isn't exactly "holy ****" tier but it definitely isn't anything slight. I just think its crazy how high it reaches. Width is fine imo.

It wouldn't be the first "handicapping exocore" we've had anyway. Definitely anticipating a nerf. We've been getting a lot of effect heavy, easy kill content lately. The next box is probably going to be hell. As far as problem solving / communication skills go I'm very pleased with RedFox.

CrownedEmpress and Yusuke like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Leave phantomcore custom alone. I like it. I using snake and my buddy using phantomcore custom as a teamwork op af. I love it.

5. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

The Gm has been very helpful but his knowledge isn't up to date and because of that he doesn't know whats best for us right now. I feel like he should start giving us more information on actually plans or possible plans that are going around with nimonix. But for "business purposes" he chooses to keeps things private. But he has a lot on his plate so I cant really judge him yet but the fact that he made an AMA thread is pretty helpful even tho half of the questions are a waste of time.

But as for the exo...like foreal? If you dont savor on the zombie your dead. It takes 2 hours to recovery on that thing like decisions like these make me loose faith in this game. But all I can do now is pray for ideas like:

Classic mode/ No exo mode/ No Respawn Mode/ Respawn mode/ No avalion mode

Loco your type of clown that kills my vibe lol

SoarRF likes this.
  6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Wait a month and then talk about it.

7. PoFolks

PoFolks Well-Known Member

Ay ay don't say that about carat items! Yall RCers have all the best exos n scroll, we just have a few. I mean, yall got bats grimme shadow shadow devil and lots more. Done take this Lil bit we have away from us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.