question about kunlun mobs

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by FarmerEd, Mar 19, 2021.

1. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

Hey,

I'm level h2 right now (haven;'t played since acclaim days) and just want to get into kunlun.

i understand i need one of yybs dmg for kunlun mobs? But which exactly. I have 4 slots free in my spear and would like to get some ornaments to level up in kunlun.

Also, if there is other gear i should look up lmk.

Still trying to figure out sealed/unsealed and options as i have no ideea what i;m doing

Thanks

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

[QUOTE="FarmerEd, post: 501432, member: 120680"
    i understand i need one of yybs dmg for kunlun mobs? But which exactly. I have 4 slots free in my spear and would like to get some ornaments to level up in kunlun.[/QUOTE]

Try to get srs high orni, that help, and for gear am set is sure fine, but the main thing is just get more lvls,, around 220 i think u should be fine.
    As well con 30 orni in the am set will improve some

3. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

Try to get srs high orni, that help, and for gear am set is sure fine, but the main thing is just get more lvls,, around 220 i think u should be fine.
    As well con 30 orni in the am set will improve some[/QUOTE]
    Hey,

Is there a specific ornament? like ying yang body or soul? or should i get one of each? Just trying to get ready as it takes a long time to farm gold at my level

4. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

I have an am set only +3 no added slots - what ornaments would be good for this set?
    have a 4 slot hg weapon (will use the srs orni).
    also have a pig costume on loan with 4 x con orni

5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

[QUOTE="
    Hey,

Is there a specific ornament? like ying yang body or soul? or should i get one of each? Just trying to get ready as it takes a long time to farm gold at my level[/QUOTE]

Yes there is but on ur lvl tibet is a good place to farm gold and no adding ying yang orni doesnt that much extra in kunlun so why not just fsrm gold in tibet, dont do any powerlevel, or trying to escape it.
    In kunlun u dont make more money then in tibet.
    If there was an other way besides farm in tibet, ccd wasnt still popular. And yes ccd has the same weapons drops as tibet, so why skip on tibet.

Adding 30 con to a am set helps a ton, moet ppl farm even with it till idk what lvl so what would u rather do
    Option A. Buy yin yang orni find outndoesnt do much and rebuy everything
    Or
    B be patient farm tibet buy what i suggested and be strong then?

Srs high orni is nice if u got repel weapon, otherwise go for weapon damage.

It a long play game, u are notneven at the point of starting to play the real game so relax and farm just gold as much as u can