Qingdao map/ Kunlum map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by banane, Feb 20, 2024.

?

what do you guys think about this wanted?

1. yes, add wanted

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. no wanted

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. banane

banane New Member

HI GM becouse you dotnt want to add anti pk buff in hermit may i suggest you to add wanted in this maps Qingdao and kunlim becouse for example in QD are 2 or 3 players who control the map an dont let other to farm, in event time other players can't farm in QD they 2-3 players close the map , if they want to pk all the time let they to bear the consequences and to go in prison ,
    Thank you , hope you will read this

2. Wawazy

Wawazy New Member

I second :)

One of those player say they don't want other players to farm in Qingdao to keep price high on ressource.
    When you try to talk to them they start talking in theire language (Vietnamese if im right)

Kojasai likes this.
  3. Pigsy

Pigsy New Member

This has been an ongoing thing for a long time. But nothing gets done about it. Redfox is losing money because of it. I know of quite a few new players get to these maps and quit because it is almost impossible to grind / farm because of these ppl . Also in HN there is a char that constantly kills anyone who tries to grind there . At the moment we cannot get even close to the bells to have a chance to get the event drops or even grind near them because of certain ppl controlling and pking anyone who even gets close when doing daily quests making it hard. I have been pked 10 times in 5 minutes by the same player , as with other times from players for no reason apart from controlling the map to their own advantage. I think the anti pk buff is best option in tao server for obvious reasons and if ppl want full pvp then there is a server for that. Plz take note redfox because this behaviour is costing you money and players .

Kojasai likes this.
  4. Wawazy

Wawazy New Member

And now there back cause of 2x and kill for nothing talking in vitnameese really

i know i dont really have importance for you GM but i wish you will doing something

5. meoluoiultra

meoluoiultra New Member

buy white dragons box in Item Mall, u will got anti pk poison