[PSA] my message to the rf community #2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nitnitynitynit, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitnitynitynit

nitnitynitynit New Member

HEY! HALLO I'm Ebony Ummm... I'm 13 years old (SMACK) UM... I live in america UMMM... I was born and raised here UMMM... hehe UM!!! I just wanna say that I'm really grateful for everything and everything that got has given me because without god there is... no treasure (GASP) UMM! and the bible says in the beginning God created Heaven and Earf... I think he created me for a reason... {SERIOUS FACE} and HE CREATED ME (SMACK) to do more better and bigger things... well... {SMILE} Necessarily ...I may be it, But in jesus eyes I'm the age that he created me to be, and I will live until I die, and until I die I'm still gone be livin because in gods eyes he LIVES! And I live in god. So I'm gonna give a good song (SWALLOW) and imma get oucha way (GASP) TIS SO SWEET TO TRUST IN JESUS OHHH OH OH OH... JUST A HIIIIGH MEEE MORE. (GASP) WOAH WHEN THY ENEMY... COMES IN LIKE A FLY?... (GASP) I BEGIN TO WORRRY ABOUT.... THE THINGS OOOOHHHHHHWOWWWW... AH!!! .... Hallelujah THE THINGS I USED TOOO DOO (GASP) But god I be onto you… YES YES… and DRY YOUR SCALP but I KNOW IT AIN’T EASYY (GASP) TO hand god (GASP) ooooohohohohoHOOOOOOOOOOHHH (with inflection)... *SHUT UP!!*… yes… TO HAND GOD (GASP) my (GASP) haaaaand ooooh… to hand god myyyyyyyy… (GASP) to hand god my UNH… (GASP) through everything I’ve gone through… (GASP) to hand god my! (GASP) Through every situation I’ve planned and put to this… (GASP) To hand my (EXTENDED GASP) to hand my hand… to my lord and savior oooooh hold on (GASP) handing strong (pause then GASP) a change is comin'… yoouooououuuuur (pause) waaaaay.​

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. FakerDog

FakerDog Well-Known Member

bad copy pasta xd

4. BeefyDaddy123

BeefyDaddy123 Well-Known Member

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Rick harrison is thicc would bang 10/10

5. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

** off me the feds want my acc in the shadow realm

6. FakerDog

FakerDog Well-Known Member

c'mon man that copy pasta is overused.. and its probably dead by now :/

7. BeefyDaddy123

BeefyDaddy123 Well-Known Member

i saw it a few days ago lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.