POLL:Maps PVP or PVE??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zukee, Feb 2, 2016.

?

Do you like to pvp?If so which maps would you like to be pvp?

1. ZZ,SZ and beyond pvp please,I want to get ganked by hg12

5.6%
  2. Jinan,Datong and beyond all pvp!

11.1%
  3. Icy and beyond pvp!

13.9%
  4. Tibet and beyond pvp!

13.0%
  5. Make hefei pvp!

3.7%
  6. Wut?I die from mobs and u want to enable pvp?!?!NOOOO PVP

46.3%
  7. NC/HZ and beyond all pvp!

6.5%
  1. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

subagames is pve

itsthem likes this.
  2. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

are you drunk im not attacking you
    i voted for hefei pvp

3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I wouldnt take the poll serious,it is just an estimate since the poll represents like 20%of the actual people which will be playing the game since most people dont reply or check the forum out.However i do think the later zones will be pvp only like the east west and kunlun^^must wait and see.By then i should have a long list of people who i can kill and stop their grind :D

4. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

I vote to start ganking people as early as Datong and Jinan :cool:

5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

It's simple logic.

RPGs have many reasons for people to play them. PvP is only one. Ipso facto...
    There are always going to be more people playing for other things than PvP.

Even the biggest MMORPG in the world only has about 40% pvp servers.
    Another game I play sometimes that has 13 servers, only has 2 that are open-pvp.

Now, if games that are updated regularly, can support many servers, and are more up to date than this game, still have a majority of their servers PvE, that is a very clear indication of what the majority of players prefer.
    The fact that this game has always had more people on the PvE servers only helps to prove it.

I never suggested a poll because I know that the PvPs are always more active on the forum. Which means any poll will get skewed. But even with that, it's still showing people here are split near even, assuming no one's been juicing the numbers.
    As soon as all the casual players who haven't bothered doing anything but making an account and checking to see when the CBT goes live, start getting PKed, they will be on here complaining.
    Which will force the publisher to take action.

This game has nothing going for it except the existing population. If they think they are going to lose a large chunk of it, just because of a minor feature in the game, they are going to do something about it.

Like I said, I suggested a solution that gave a reasonable middle ground. Instead, because of the idiotic gang like mentality of the PvPers, they will be forced to make a choice between one or the other. I'm betting $ wins, and they go with what the majority want. And that will be PvE.

6. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

They should just add a option like you have on GTA5 Online. So people can turn PvP on or off. But it should have a timer. Instant off, but a few hours cool down to turn it on again. Or else people will abuse it like crazy.

7. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I've been suggesting a PvP toggle for the client from the start, but they would rather turn it into some sort of stupid gang turf war than bother with anything that's rational.

8. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

PvP should be fine here, if the penalty system works. And we have the jail system. But still It would also be a good option that you can't attack people who are lower then you. 12 levels lower or more = no karma. 24 level or more = boss penalty (para, bleed, no dmg etc.. The same you get when hitting a map boss that's to low for your character).

But still I actually had to most fun on servers where the PvP started from NSIP. But I'm fine with whatever.

9. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Do someone really read what Acidzeh writes o_o? I just quote something random from his posts and reply to that because I know his posts are 100% ********.

itsthem likes this.
  10. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Except that plenty of people, and going by the server numbers the majority, don't want to play open-world PvP at all.
    It's ridiculous to potentially cut the population of the game, such as it is, by half, or more likely far more, just because a tiny minority think open-world PvP is some sort of sacred calling.

"But I'm fine with whatever."
    And that marks you as a rational person.

That's why I suggested the PvP toggle. The only thing it stops is PvP players PKing people who don't want them to anyway. Complaining about that is tantamount to either whining because people don't want to play with them, or that all they really want is to piss people off.

"I just quote something random from his posts and reply to that because I know his posts are 100% ********."

Your kind are just never any good with irony.

11. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Do you?

If you don't read what I've said, how can you know anything about it?
    That's what made whats his names comment ironic.

12. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

At it's current state the easiest way is to add the no pk buff from bloody plains to all hermits on every map and make it cost 1 gold or something. It only lasts for 1 or 2 hours. But that should be enough for now until they figure out something else.

I have played this game from open world PvP to complete PvE. I enjoy the game no matter what server type I'm on, it's mostly the publisher or the rates that ruin it for me XD. On PvE servers I always finish my day with 1 or more hours in BP. Or all day when I'm sick of grinding. With PvP server type's. I just tend to stick on the map where I'm grinding or the map where lower leveled friends need help.

13. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Why should pve be treated different? Why do you have to beat a dead horse in every damn topic anyone posts about anything? Lighten the hell up ffs. I was just trying to have some fun but you seem to be anti-fun unless it has a on/off switch. On a lighter note see you all in game soon enough!

sain likes this.
  14. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I never said there was. However, it's intrinsic to progress in the game. You could ignore it, but you wouldn't be able to level.
    PvP isn't required for anything in the game. You can even accrue good Karma killing mobs. That makes it side content.

I only bring it up in threads about PvP, or when I see someone like you being hypocritical, such as my sarcastic crack in your group quest thread about choices being fun.

Telling me to lighten up is a cop out. Either answer the question, or admit that there isn't anything special about PvP.
    Saying you just want to have fun is fine, the question is... why do you have such a problem with allowing me, and those who feel the same way about PvP, to have fun as well?

15. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Man, I wasn't even talking about in game this time. I just reworded your one post to make a ridiculous suggestion. Not everything has to be a philosophical debate. Relax every now and then and leave your agenda behind

16. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

It's like looking at a car accident, can't help but look

Spite likes this.
  17. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Oh sure...

"Environment
    The environment exceeding on the level
    Of our unconciousness
    For example
    What does the billboard say
    Come and play, come and play
    Forget about the movement
    Anger is a gift"

18. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Freedom
    Arm the homeless

19. LadyAngel

LadyAngel Member

Boys boys , or men, men,

Just hold on and sit tight, before you know it you will be able to play this game and see how things go. I am still very much a pro PvE player and i`d prefer the anti pk buff or the toggle just aslong as i get to play the game my way aswell and all can enjoy it theire way :)

20. Kalzi

Kalzi Active Member

You can toggle pvp mode on and off? What has 9Dragons come to.