Player Created Event (Start).

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaptainSaveAhoE, Aug 10, 2023.

1. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

I am going to try and make this as simple and easy as I can think of. I was going to do ("Meme's), but I thought about trying a short story about you characters name. What is your chars name and why!

Simple rules.

#1. Chars name and Server.
    #2. Character must be minimum lvl 25++.
    #3. Character must not have a name full of 0-9 as its name. Must have so sort of name that makes sense. Example "202837429" will not be eligible for this event, but "Master089874" will be.
    #4. All characters must be chars that play and not sellers or storage type chars. The community will help with the winner as a whole. I will decide the winner, but I will ask 9D players to help me make sure that the winner is an "Active" leveling char. , or I will re-choose a winner!
    #5. A screenshot of your char for each story is needed to enter, so that I (we) as a whole can make sure the char is active and not a made char to enter or storage type char.
    #6. Contest begins Aug 10 and will end Aug 17th when I wake up and announce the winner. (0700-1000 GMT - 7 am - 10 am. EST).

Rules subject to change on how players respond and things go. I am new here to this event things and this is for the community, so plz don't take advantage of me or the truthful players of 9Dragons Awaken!

Sorry it has taken me so long to start the event, my son had spinal surgery and its been a rough week for me and my family. Hes doing OK but cant use his legs atm and we are praying that he regains the full feeling and use of his legs.

Good Luck to all. This is for both servers so plz enjoy and have fun!

Winner's prize is $50 worth of CC - I may have to use a gift card and give said winner the code or just add to my account and gift the winner what they want.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2023
    [CM]NineArts and KProphetK like this.
  2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Just to be clear this is me posting above, I forgot I was on my actual game email and its under a different name here on the forums! But this is Event is Active and True!

Both Yin and Tao are eligible for the event and the Prize!

3. KProphetK

Well seeing that no one was interested in winning my $$$, I dont think I'll host another event to give anything away. I do think out of the love for the game and the community as a whole (no matter who you are!).

This was not a hoax or scam! I had contacted staff to get help with item transfer if needed as well.

I have a lot going on with my son right now, so I am ending the Event 1 day early!

Thank you all - GL, HF and Later!

Mod/GM this post can be Deleted!

4. BlessedBishop

BlessedBishop New Member

I'm sorry to hear the current situation in your life and I definitely think you should focus on on your son instead of the muppets in this game. I was interested in this event and for personal reasons was not able to see this until now.

I was just confused when I read event begins 10th aug - 17aug, but you wrote "Will end 1 day early" but it's the 14th now.
    Either way I loved the idea of someone actually creating their own event to make the community more active and interact with each other. Hope your personal matters gets better because you seem like a genuine caring person.

All the best from random 9D lover.

KProphetK likes this.
  5. KProphetK

I apologize for my typo error. I was in a hurry when I came to post that I needed to end it and I actually thought yesterday was in fact the 16th. These last few days have really taken a toll on me and my sanity. Functioning on little to no sleep.

I took yesterday to myself and got so much needed rest.

I will think of hosting another event after things settle down on my end. I appreciate you my friend, stay safe!

6. Fulca

Fulca Member

Here is my entry ^^ But yeah, it´s pit late :)
    No worry, if you see my in the Hefei or some other place. Just smile ;)

[​IMG]

[CM]NineArts and KProphetK like this.
  7. KProphetK

You have been here chatting with me and discussing this event since day 1. Let me figure out something just for you. I'll be semi active in game this week, but next week, I will get with you here or in game and do something for you my friend.

I appreciate both of you and glad to know that there are ppl that want to participate. Ty and gain!

Fulca likes this.
  8. BurningPalm

BurningPalm New Member

ouch event is ended? was about to post something of my char. anyway, GL to you :))

KProphetK likes this.
  9. KProphetK

If you have something already setup, plz keep it and when I do my next one, I will make it the same as this one (same prize) as well.

Sorry all, just to much going on right now with my son and his spinal surgery.

10. BurningPalm

BurningPalm New Member

[​IMG]sorry to hear about ur son, and i pray for his recovery a.s.a.p. this event can wait, dont worry bout it

11. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Sorry you had to postpone your event. And best wishes for your son's surgery.

12. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Sending my best wishes on a successful surgery procedure & recovery for your son.

13. KProphetK

Ty NineArt and Starberry -its been rough and he's still not able to move his legs/feet just yet, we are praying that he get's his mobility back. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. It really means a lot as a member of this community. I know I may say or do things that annoy ppl, but its been rough and I hold myself responsible for them all. Ty again!

[CM]NineArts likes this.