Painting Guide (Oh lawd)

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Shina, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

So I want to learn how to digitally paint. I have some stuff down, but im still learning.

This thing helped tons

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  2. Rioda

Rioda Well-Known Member

Lord jesus 2 hours no thanks maybe next year or the year after that or maybe not at all but I might because I have to but I really really don't want to but I kinda really do yet I don't and I don't know why nor why would I but I will anyways because why the hell not you know? season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with crispy chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendercrisp is the salad for chicken-lovers. a 14 pound of flame-broiled beef, ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayo, ketchup, crunchy pickles and onions on a toasted sesame seed bun. its americas favorite burger. the original. the whopper. based on pre-cooked patty weight. based on preference. you want chicken? you got it. you want a juicy grilled chicken filet on ciabatta bread, topped with crisp lettuce and tomato? you got that, too. its called the tendergrill chicken sandwich. season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with crispy chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendercrisp is the salad for chicken-lovers. man doesnt live on flame-broiled burgers alone. try the bk garden salad as a satisfying accompaniment to any meal. or as a meal in itself. croutons are included in nutritional information. price and participation may vary. prices higher in ak & hi. season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with grilled chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendergrillTM is the salad for grilled-chicken lovers. a 14 pound of flame-broiled beef, ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayo, ketchup, crunchy pickles and onions on a toasted sesame seed bun. its americas favorite burger. the original. the whopper. based on pre-cooked patty weight. based on preference. season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with crispy chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendercrisp is the salad for chicken-lovers. a 14 pound of flame-broiled beef, ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayo, ketchup, crunchy pickles and onions on a toasted sesame seed bun. its americas favorite burger. the original. the whopper. based on pre-cooked patty weight. based on preference. you want chicken? you got it. you want a juicy grilled chicken filet on ciabatta bread, topped with crisp lettuce and tomato? you got that, too. its called the tendergrill chicken sandwich. season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with crispy chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendercrisp is the salad for chicken-lovers. man doesnt live on flame-broiled burgers alone. try the bk garden salad as a satisfying accompaniment to any meal. or as a meal in itself. croutons are included in nutritional information. price and participation may vary. prices higher in ak & hi. season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with grilled chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendergrillTM is the salad for grilled-chicken lovers. a 14 pound of flame-broiled beef, ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayo, ketchup, crunchy pickles and onions on a toasted sesame seed bun. its americas favorite burger. the original. the whopper. based on pre-cooked patty weight. based on preference. season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with crispy chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendercrisp is the salad for chicken-lovers. a 14 pound of flame-broiled beef, ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayo, ketchup, crunchy pickles and onions on a toasted sesame seed bun. its americas favorite burger. the original. the whopper. based on pre-cooked patty weight. based on preference. you want chicken? you got it. you want a juicy grilled chicken filet on ciabatta bread, topped with crisp lettuce and tomato? you got that, too. its called the tendergrill chicken sandwich. season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with crispy chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendercrisp is the salad for chicken-lovers. man doesnt live on flame-broiled burgers alone. try the bk garden salad as a satisfying accompaniment to any meal. or as a meal in itself. croutons are included in nutritional information. price and participation may vary. prices higher in ak & hi. season-ripe lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes topped with grilled chicken, three kinds of cheese, and your choice of ken's salad dressing. tendergrillTM is the salad for grilled-chicken lovers. a 14 pound of flame-broiled beef, ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayo, ketchup, crunchy pickles and onions on a toasted sesame seed bun. its americas favorite burger. the original. the whopper. based on pre-cooked patty weight. based on preference.
    TL;DR: cool.

Shina likes this.
  3. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

That sounds delicious dam
    I actually sat a read it all

4. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Damn roofs