Other clans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wasr36, Jan 22, 2016.

1. wasr36

wasr36 New Member

Will the other clans be implemented into this game later too? I believe there were supposed to be other clans later on as an end game sort of thing but that never really happened...

2. archforge

archforge Member

As it has been MANY MANY MANY MANY times before, no version of the game has the advanced clans. Most of us don't think they will ever come since they used the black dragons as a main villain in the Tibet/Potala Palace Story line. Personally they don't have to have them as a playable clan, they just need to add them into the game so we can see they do infact exist unlike the Union of the noble family and the Iron Fists. The only way they are ingame is npc text saying "Hey the exist!!".

3. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Acid can do it, he seems to know ******* everything, like Jamie.

Kazuki likes this.
  4. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Give me enough money, I will find a team, and we will get it done right.

I have never claimed to know everything. But I am into psychology, sociology, archaeology, physics, astronomy, history, anthropology, logic and rhetoric and other areas of learning. Plus I produce music (under the name Acidhedz), write books (Jesus: The Most Popular Myth, The Bible Problem, A Suicide Note Hits Sharp, and Songs in the Abandoned House), run video series on youtube (AZW Wrestling E-Fed, and game play vids mostly) and recently started making games.
    Jack to the FUTURE!, Kravenhurst Asylum, Klaus and STAR HORse: Episode 69 the Search for $, being what I've done so far.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  5. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

so... i`m gonna break it down really really simple so all you guys can understand. it is not a lack of know how or will to. it is simply the law. redfox and GC and acclaim and all the other PUBLISHERS are just that PUBLISHERS. they do not make their own content. they cannot. all they get are updates from the devs.

i`m sure plenty of them could have developed the content but they cant. they can only provide the game. to develp content they would need to own the game.

so please stop asking for stuff like adv clans. is it on the Kr? no. will we get ANY updates before Kr server does? no not a chance.

itsthem likes this.
  6. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

lol, i'm sick of telling them this ><

7. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member