OBT/CBT Progresses, SHARE YOUR PROGRESS With Dinovic and 9Dragons Hero League <3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dinovic, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Dinovic

Dinovic New Member

Hey Every1, Dinovic Here, Master of the 9Dragons Hero League

Today I want to Share my Personal Achievement reached in 9Dragons with RedFox Games During the CBT and OBT:

So we've all Reported Tons of Bugs and Stuff, We've all Grindedd a lot and PvPed a lot aswell, We've Pked Lowbies as we wanted our First Juicy Karma Points and Stuff, but I want to Open a Thread as I REALLY ENJOYED THE NON-PAY TO WIN MODEL OF 9D WE HAD DURING THE CBT AND OBT and Share the Progresses with all of u, and Hopefully, I'd Also like to See Yours :3

I've Made Fc6 During CBT as a BoT Warrior, Knowing It was going to be deleted, but hell damn I had a lot of free time this month, and I decided to dedicate it to this Version of 9d, and hell it was lot of fun thus far, But Let's Directly jump into the OBT !!!

So Live Servers Finally Started, and our Character Are ready to jump into the p2w, But Lets See What We've all Managed to Get in This OBT Week :)

This is Me now:

FC High Shao Warrior, With a Beautyful +5 Weapon and a Full +4 2nd Role Set, With Ignoble Souls (4k gk and 1.2k bk) , And Also Master of the Strongest White Side League in Game (Proud to Be)
    Dinovic in 9d RF.jpg

Speacial Thnx to BigYeti, Drugs, MarsiD, Gibba and All other 9Dragons Hero League Members !!

LOVE U ALL GUYS !! <3

2. Dromi

Dromi Member

Ok ill bite i didnt personally fight you but u are a renowned biatch for relogging to keep that sweet 100% CR so f off with it nobody bloddy cares, did the lowbies hurt your pole?... ppl like you utterly disgust me.buh bye now

3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

People are GL/HM lvl9(warrior) at the end of obt so nothing suprising about level since u said u "had the time".For the 100% CR it doesnt really matter since most of us play for fun and not kill lowbies.Anyways pvp in 9d is 5vs1,relog,kg or hefei.And u have chose to do 2 of those.Since we have 9d prem and kg now u can do 3 of those.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

When you spend 90% of your time killing people rather than leveling, you're going to be left behind. Either way, you seem happy with your progress and that's all that matters.

5. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Nice to see you there Dino :) Correct my ign is Drug. I also loved that non p2w model and rly enjoyed pvp. Now again I have to become Credit Card Warrior.