No Boss Level Cap

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Cygnvz, Mar 16, 2016.

?

Do you agree if all bosses have level cap? And penalty for who break the rules?

1. Agree, Every boss has it's level cap

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Not Agree, Every boss has it's level cap

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  1. Cygnvz

Cygnvz New Member

On this version I saw there's no lvl cap on Bosses as it used to be, it will make the unfair condition. All high lvl can easily dominated all the bosses on low lvl maps. And no chance to low level to kill the boss to get drops or event xp quest. Like what happened on Zheng Zhou, Shi Zang, Jinan, Datong, etc map almost boss spawn owned by high lvl.
    To make this game more fair please apply the Boss level cap back to it's place.

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The drop rate is low enough that farming bosses just isn't worth it. I haven't seen anyone high level camping lowbie bosses other than Shen Mo (for the epi) so I really wouldn't worry. You are only given one RTF per boss and at high level, the exp is just not worth it. The boss cap was removed because of the RTF's. The only other reason I could think any high level would camp lowbie bosses is for the RTF drop for their alt.

The three items you can get from the story teller in exchange for boss drops aren't even that good either. The best is probably the 200 damage and 5% exp for the day.