New Spirit of the conqueror

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saketi, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

Game won't last more than a year with RedFox at this rate. Most likely will die in 6 months after all the PvE players leave and there are only around 100 or so PvP only community members left. Already feeling bad for the Karos community as they have to deal with the fiasco that is RedFox soon.

DragonGod likes this.
  2. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Oh **** i didnt know we get exp from killing people xD or that they changed Chi Breathing xD Oh yea they didnt jjust went full **** and fcked over majority of people. Well I assume PVPers cash crap loads that they went with this decision xD best would have been PVP BP CC and LL and rest disable PVP but nah better make the most useless **** that is PVP gain power awsome xD and I say useless cuz u dont gain **** from it usefull besides useless karma xD

3. Cadic

Cadic Member

no low lvl in Tibet ...

4. Cadic

Cadic Member

Move all anti PK from NPC is good.

ihgyug and Swim like this.
  5. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

with Icy and Tibet able to be non pvp ? xD

6. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Is it me or they think 98% of players love pvp ? xD cuz Ahri had the ballz to say we thought of a best method for now. Lol i dont need to think to make **** like this xD If u were thinking maybe then LL BP and KL PVP rest pve cuz i dont recall 80%+ being on dungs exping xD. Also if u guys have the mental capacity to do such "smart" things maybe then remove the ******** Chi Breathing nonsense eh?

7. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

They better also remove the text that keeps popping up in the system tray, that states " Disturbing or Harassing" another player will result in a ban. If I don't want to PvP, and I get jumped how can that be anything but harassment , or not disturbing me.

Dromi, kittencat and No1Hated666 like this.
  8. takedown

takedown New Member

iv seen this happen b4 on pvp surver in the past. red fox you have done the same as so meny b4 you. you killed the game. you forceing every1 to pvp. well sorry like meny ppl in this game we dont like pvp were pve we dont have a community like korea pvp thay dont just kill ppl in grind thay look for other pvpers on this game pvp dont respect that thay just see an easy kill an the face we have to go cc to get this new buff is beond silly were i grind it takes me 10 min to get there an 10 min to get back on the map i grind. an i can only use it 4 times a day for an hour each time thats not even 4 hours grind i can do every day then i will be pk over an over so i dont see me lvling any more an i think others feel the same you lisend to only a few off the entirer surver an mainly pvp's asking you to get rid off the pk buff what bout all the others that have no issuse with it you lisend to the few over the many. i think its ment to be the other way around or you will end up with only them few on the surver an the many will leve becuse there happy with the way that buff worked an pvp couldnt kill ant1 thay want so thay didnt like it. sorry if this corses an issuse but its the way i see it

9. joerg77

joerg77 New Member

First i wanna say that the game and some of the changes made to skills and stat system and
    some other ingame things do have a good potential .
    There are definetly a couple of changes that i find positive .

Now to the not so funny side .
    In the past pvp servers were always less populated then the pve servers with limited pvp content .
    The last pvp server at Gamescampus had to be closed and ppl moved over to the pve server .
    In the history of 9D there was always a majority of players who were PVE orientated and did avoid
    the pvp drama .
    And i see this statement as a fact and not a simple opinion .

Next point i wanna adress is the droprate in general and in dungeons .
    PPL who did run King Jin Dungeon reported he barely or never drops bonus ES and no King Jin beads
    has this been fixed ?
    Where are the Fragment of Conqueror in the CCD Dungeon ?
    With such a bad refine rate people need TS to refine weapons but where are the Fragments of Conqueror ? Cause at purple and green there is dropping nothing .
    And also you should at least consider the general drop rate in dungeons cause without a drop event its horrible absolutely horrible .
    Despite all this usual c r ap we had and have to deal with i still planned to buy more coins but after the last maintenance i decided otherwise and will reduce all activities and hold my purse closed till i see some improvements , and i hope other players will think similiar to maybe enforce some needed changes .
    Its not my intent to cause bad blood or ruin the game experience of others but i hope that there will be some changes made for the better .
    Friendly greetings
    Joerg

Schwanzee, DragonGod and PlayeR like this.
  10. Dromi

Dromi Member

I think you are being optimistic with the 6 moths life span, i think what they, Ahri and w/e staff still is there fail to realise is westerners take pvp and pk personal, hence all the drama ensuing afterwards, kr and asian ppl treat it like a game and as such even if killed once or twice they laugh and go on about their business, also im willing to bet they have the cant kill the same player again for 1 hr protection in place also, not to mention the 24lvl difference protection aswell, they had it on 9d japan whose servers were kr like, not like this bull were being served as 9d awaken. I propose they change the name into 9D zombified or 9D dead.. just a lil peak into the future :)
    GM's atm are to thick headed to understand a simple fact....NO PVP 9D server ever lasted in the western side of the world, might work in KR but it sure as hell dont work for US/EU.

DragonGod likes this.
  11. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

You got to be kidding. In 3-4 days there will be no one left. RF gonna share the Subagames future for not listening to most playerbase. Even I log in these days three times just to check AH and do dailys. Today I've finally saw "pleasant" server status.

Hear me RF - you're going down with you non subordination. I hope you happy with this crappy beta 9D. Milked everyone already? Good, then prepare for server shutdown.

Spite likes this.
  12. MExXo

MExXo Member

+1 the new patch sox

13. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

How much you grind?LOL, after an hour I already get bored O_O

14. DragonGod

DragonGod New Member

[​IMG]
    [GM]Ahri Administrator Staff Member
    We have made this decision since there are too many problems currently with the Anti-PK Potion. The development team needs more time to figure out how the Anti-PK Potion works.

Above is the Quote from [GM}Ahri
    For some unknown reason they can't figure out why so may people are using the Anti-PK Potion.
    Well i'm going to tell you why. It is very simple. People don't like getting PKed.
    Even GamesCampus figured it out and closes their PK server because no one was playing it.
    As I see it you have a few chooses, if you want people to stay with you and not go to a private server. You can bring back the Anti-PK Potion.
    You can open an Anti-PK Server.
    That is it. As you can see it is that simple, so please do everyone a favor and "Clue In" I'm sure you read the forums, "Make the game that people want to play". Yes I know that there are the Bullies that like to run around and kill people, but that is only a small group.
    So decide fast what you're going to do, because the players are deciding fast not to play.

Untitled8.png

purplemunky and Anonymouse like this.
  15. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

I think if wants to be alive this needs some way to make anti PK buff be less wantable to like if you got PVP mode on you get like extra exp drop and other nice stuff if you anti PVP you get no PK but loss the stats or make a server with no PK :p I know that PVP mode idea was made by that forum GM dude but I think it would be pretty sweet and thing is GMs can do what ever they want that anti PK pill didn't even exist in korean version from what I know :p

16. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let 5x events begin

17. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You will be missed.

18. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

Same here.. I was going to try to get a +2 from boxes before. But I can't justify spending couple 100$ on a soon to be dead server

19. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

I could grind all day if i wanted, depends on the mood and if there are People to chat with, but having to run back and forth in cc every 1h for the buff is annoying.

20. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

then it's good you can rebuff only 4 times, less running for you ;)

Swim likes this.