New Player?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BoredGamer123456, Apr 6, 2021.

1. BoredGamer123456

BoredGamer123456 New Member

Hello,

I am wanting to try out this game.
    But I am not sure where to start and I want to know a few things before I spend my time here.
    If anyone can answer and help me out, would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks

- should I play this game to begin with

- is this game new player friendly or am I gonna get bullied and overwhelmed?

- what clan should I play and which class? I like to play PvP and PvE both but I would prefer PvP

- Speaking of PvP, how is the PvP in this game? Is it based on gear or skills?

- What is the max level in this game and how long does it take to get there? How much time do I have to spend doing quests/killing monsters?

- how much real life money do I have to spend (if any) to have any decent gears?

- how balanced is this game?

- any other overall advice??

thanks again.

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

BoredGamer123456 likes this.
  3. Mandi0ca

Mandi0ca New Member

- should I play this game to begin with
    I woud say give it a try, it's an old school game we farm allot.

- is this game new player friendly or am I gonna get bullied and overwhelmed?
    kinda overhealming at first but try to find people to teach you the game.

- what clan should I play and which class? I like to play PvP and PvE both but I would prefer PvP
    Clan you can chose what ever you want, there's allot of players on both sides.

- Speaking of PvP, how is the PvP in this game? Is it based on gear or skills?
    PVP here is kinda based on gear, but with some work and doing some event's you will eventually catch up.

- What is the max level in this game and how long does it take to get there? How much time do I have to spend doing quests/killing monsters?
    The lvling is easy until arround lvl 225's then you need to start buy items to make the process faster.

- how much real life money do I have to spend (if any) to have any decent gears?
    The thruth is, you dont need the money but it helps in the begining so you can farm CCD (conquerer's cave dungeon) witch gives you like 40kk a run.

- how balanced is this game?
    It's ok , but healer's are kinda insane at high lvl.

- any other overall advice??
    If you like the actual game, skills, visual's (kinda outdated tbh), and you like oriental kung fu ****. just give it a try :D

most player's are old school players from back in 2008 and they love this game to death.

I'm one of them :)

ozzy1920 likes this.