New PC is ANTI RF (runtime error r6025)

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Hercule, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

hello I keep getting this error and disconnecting while playing Rumble Fighter. this is a new laptop and I only play Rumble Fighter on it so I don't know if this is my laptop or the game but strangely enough when this error occurs I also have trouble accessing Redfox website while this is happening. I tried going to other websites while my Rumble Fighter is crashing and they work fine but Redfox gives me this error when I try and access the forum.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hercule

@Starberry beautiful I know you familiar with this come help a brother out

3. Hercule

i turned off bluetooth like google said and nothing, i turned off my firewall and now i can start up a match but i always dc before all 3 rounds are done. the laptop is hp omen 15.

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

We had an issue with the game forums and it should be fixed now if you can post on the forums.

Ensure that you have all of the redistributable packages installed. They typically come packaged with your Windows Update if you are missing them, but you can install them all here.

5. Hercule

just installed and im still dcing

6. Hercule

I still can’t play more than 1 match without dcing

7. Hercule

@Starberry okay so update, when I switch WiFi’s to someone else with no password it lets me play but when I’m on my home wifi it still disconnects me after 1 game so it’s my wifi correct?

8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

May be related to your router's firewall settings if this is the case. Ensure that your anti-virus (Windows Defender if you don't have one installed) isn't blocking the game as well.