My situation as a free to play - Jump stat lover.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Earns, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earns

Earns Member

[Edit: I don't think I know where this should go (under what forum), if it's in the wrong one, please let me know.]

So as of course, all of you know. The RC event has helped many people in MANY ways, I for one, was able to get the ENTIRETY of my jump set items of the RC component in 1 go. Very exciting and I'm EXTREMELY thankful for the event :).

Now as for the actual items, as some of you may know, there are only TWO ways to get a title with the jump stat. Lemme list them down for you.
    1. An exclusive title. (Pricing, RC. Ex: Cancer title, Vampire title)
    2. Being a new player. (Pricing, Free. 30 Day Newbie Title) <-- Side note, Is the BEST Jump title being +2 jump. (Please make this perm..)

As for other items with jump, Most items are buy-able with the best jump stat, (Excluding shoes with the Explorer shoes at +3 jump [Exclusive that aren't perm]). But now the GLOVES have come into play. That's right, the best possible jump gloves are now available with the new Cancer box. That box contains the Cancer gloves (for both genders) and have TWO Slot on them, making them the best gloves for jump stats (and in the game).

As a free to play player, let me shed some light on you. trading is a wonderful thing if you can find a good legit trader who will go through the terms of agree for trading, HOWEVER. I did the calculations for what the probability of you getting the gloves from the box (Perm) and how much it would cost you in carat for about 32 boxes.

So I assumed that the boxes were going to leave the 20th of July. along with all the events going on. So basing the fact that the trading rate at the moment is 1:50, It'll cost you 18k worth of carat for ONE box. For a lot of people that is not a lot of money, but since I'm relatively new to the server (not the game, the server). I don't have much to rely on in terms of stats to help me get much carat. So I have to rely on, you guessed it. NHAA. Assuming I play 12 hours a day (Which I do). And 10 hours goes devoted for getting these boxes (so NHAA). Every 12 minutes~ is 3 full rounds of NHAA, and pauses in between. That's 5 games every hour. With 60 games a day. With the Cat that gives 100% more carat, you're looking at around 200 carat every game. 1k every hour, and 12k a day. With your Daily's being done as well, that;s a good just about 6k extra as well. So you're looking at a Box a day.

With a box a day, means I can obtain 32 boxes total before the event is over (Assuming the event ends the 20th of July). With boxes at 360 RC each, that means I will need to find someone to trade a total of 11'520 RC. Which at a rate of 1:50 each, is 576'000 Carat. 576k!!!

Now, I know a lot of people are going to be like "But you can get it on your first try!!!" Let me tell you the probability of me obtaining the gloves with only 32 boxes.

Inside of the boxes has 24 items possible. That's a 4.16666666666666666% chance that I get the gloves on the first box that I open. With the 32 boxes that I will be opening, the chances of me getting the gloves is a 12.5% chance of receiving the gloves considering I can get items multiple times.

TL;DR

So I would be Working 12 hours a day, doing NHAA to be able to obtain a chest a day, gather 576k worth of carat, in hopes that 12.5% chance will give the gloves I need for the optimal jump set. (Not to mention, I would still need to get a new jump title after 30 days, considering I don't have a title without it being timed [Newbie title]).

Now, is this worth it? Definitely not. The amount of effort that I'm going to be going through to try and get the gloves are going to be out of this world. Am I going to do it? Yeah, I will. Why? Because I love jump that much. The real REAL question is, who is willing to spend approx 105$ to trade me for the 576k I'm going to be trying to get for these damn gloves, haha.

My name is Earn, and thank you for reading all of this :). (Or TL;DRing.)

Jimmi, NebuKiniza and tamirtov like this.
  2. Earns

Earns Member

I'm going to take up this one to put an update on how my journey is going.

(Do note: Hard chests are equal to 2 normal chests)

I would like to give a HUGE shout out to these following players (Will use forum name and have permission) for helping me out SO much! Thank you guys!!!

CyanFoot
    Yuniffie
    Mr Poetic

Saturday, June 18th, 2016 :
    Today was EXTREMELY successful, hauling over 360 normal chests with a grand total of 315 Normal chests and 33 Hard chests! With this in mind, I believe My quota for daily amount of chests will be 360 normal chests. I started today at 1pm, and finished at 11:30pm. Meeting my quota at 11pm.

In my Daily boxes, I received: 1k Carat.

Sunday, June 19th, 2016 :
    Today I started fairly late in the farming and did not reach my quota. I was close, but not quite there. I will just have to farm up what I missed today tomorrow. I got 444 Normal Chests, and 113 Hard chests. Started at 4pm, Finished at 1:30am.

In my Daily boxes, I received: Also 1k Carat.

Monday, June 20, 2016 :
    Farming today was a LOT of fun. I not only reached my quota, but I actually Farmed up what I missed yesterday. I've not got 818 Normal Chests, and 136 Hard chests. Started at 3pm, and finished at 4:50am.

In my Daily boxes, I received: 4k Carat.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 :
    Got all my chests fairly early today. Reached the quota of 360 today at 9pm, starting at 11am. I now have 1096 Normal Chests, and 172 Hard chests.

In my Daily boxes, I received: 3.5k Carat.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  3. Earns

Earns Member

Haha, well played :p.

tamirtov likes this.
  4. iitzbeast

iitzbeast Active Member

out of 17 boxes, F Hair Perm, 4 Bottoms Perm, F Shoes Perm, M Top Perm, 2 Exos Perm

the glove gods will not forgive

... P. S . I would like to know your Current Jmp set and all items listed

5. Earns

Earns Member

Man that sucks D:. Sounds like you've been through hell and back! I'm sorry to hear that DX.
    I hope the glove gods will be kind to us in the future.

Current Jump Set: [DO NOTE: I had to start my account over]
    Face:
    Hair : Ninja Kitty Hat BK
    Clothes:
    Top : Ninja Kitty White
    Bottom : SOS Rescue Suit
    Gloves : Fist Wrap
    Boots : Revolution Shoes (White)
    Accessories
    Head : Combat Rider Ear Cuffs
    Eyes : Wrestler Sunglasses (Black)
    Jaw : Tori Mask
    Neck : Dog Tags
    Back : (Soon to be after BMing more) Golden Valkeryie Wings
    Belt : (Soon to be after getting 9.2k after I get gloves) Grey Neko Tail

6. Earns

Earns Member

As I've stated, I'm a Free to Play player for the reason that I cannot, buy RC. Therefore, I must result in trades. I hope that answers your question. If you must know why I cannot buy RC, I'll answer that another time. Haha :p.

7. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Lemme go ahead and be helpful:

8. Earns

Earns Member

Thank you for the attempt, but let me enlighten you on why my items are better. haha :p.

Hair : Ninja Kitty Hat BK (+2)
    Clothes:
    Top : Ninja Kitty White (+3)
    Bottom : SOS Rescue Suit (+2 WITH 2 Gem slots. Unlike just +2 on video)
    Gloves : Fist Wrap (+1 WITH 1 gem slot, unlike video) [These will be switched to Cancer gloves if I happen to get them, which will essentially give me +4 jump since it adds a gem slot.]
    Boots : Revolution Shoes (White) (+2)
    Accessories
    Head : Combat Rider Ear Cuffs (+2)[Same as video, but perm]
    Eyes : Wrestler Sunglasses (Black) (+1)[Video gives none.]
    Jaw : Tori Mask (+2 and allowed eyes to be worn)
    Neck : Dog Tags (+1)[Perm as well]
    Back : (Soon to be after BMing more) Golden Valkeryie Wings (Same as video, +2)
    Belt : (Soon to be after getting 9.2k after I get gloves) Grey Neko Tail (Same as video, +2)

Sorry, Didn't mean to sound rude :/. But my items are better.

9. iitzbeast

iitzbeast Active Member

so that's like 55 jmp?

My set contains (male jumper)
    Noels Cap 2
    Ninja kitty Red 3
    Panther suit 10
    Shadow warrior gloves 6
    Red urban shoes 2
    Golden neko tail 2
    Wrestler sunglasses 1
    Ninja muffler green 1
    Tori mask 2
    April fools title 2
    Mexican Cape/water pump 1
    OGP/GC/RF TV 2

Plus w.e the avalons are which would come only in B rank jump which is 1 jmp per gem

So total 64 jmp

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  10. Earns

Earns Member

That's like 60 jump. 62 jump if I equip the Newbie title. (But I don't really count that, because it's not perm.)

11. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

its fine, wasnt my video

12. Earns

Earns Member

Oh alright. I just wanted to let you know that I know my knowledge for jump EXTREMELY well. I've been studying it since the first day on OGP that I played. Haha. But thank you for the video. I'm sure other people who only use carat as well will like the knowledge.

13. kimmiex

kimmiex Member

Hehehe.. Earns you still trying to get more jump? :confused:

Earns likes this.
  14. Earns

Earns Member

Haha, you know me well :3. Of course I'm still trying to get more jump. Jump is my EVERYTHING. Haha :3.

15. kimmiex

kimmiex Member

Whoa man, calm down. Didn't think you'd be into that kinda stuff.

16. Earns

Earns Member

Well, kinda your fault for... JUMPING to conclusions. :cool: Heh. I'm cool. But on a serious note, jump is actually very important to me. It's a pity it gets SO little recognition :(.

Windstorm likes this.
  17. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

want jump hacks?

18. Earns

Earns Member

I need an adult... (Drags GM into thread)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  19. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Nice!

Earns likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.