My opinion on this sad excuse of game management

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Werewolf, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

For Godsake, do something about this game or you wont have one anymore. Understand who keeps ur game alive....WE do. If you think you can just throw some bs at people and disappear for days with no comments or communication...you are very wrong. Simple things...add exp events...sort refine rate...boost the SKILL RATE...boost DROP RATE...give us a damn GM or CoS buff ffs...lower the IM prices (common sense will tell u that having quantity of buyers will make u money rather than a few). How stupid is it to bind IM items to char?? U REALLY think u will FORCE ppl to buy scales & tears etc etc from IM themselves??? F***in crazy.

Have u even tried this game urself GM?? What **** drop rate is that??? On a new server how the hell u expect ppl to make fkin money when u drop 1 fkin weapon every 2hrs??? Grind with a fkin +3 weapon at CS lvl coz no money to break that weapon and try again. (maybe im the only 1 but idgaf this is my opinion so whoever wants to flame me save it for someone who gives a ** coz i dont).

And please dont come with that crap that its difficult to do these things. I am a dev also, i know how hard or easy it is so save excuses for uneducated morons who can believe bs.

Wheres your comments on posts GM Ahri??? why the hell are u even a GM if u dont communicate with the ppl or even show ur face in the game??

"Upgraded version" - you even know what that word means? I dont care what KR version is or has...this is THIS version. Make it the way so ppl can stay and play. I decided to visit this "new" 9d from Age of Wulin and so far i can see i wasted my time. Go open ur eyes and look at that game - much more advanced i almost every single way possible...VIP is $10(40 gold) per month and u only need 30 gold for VIP. You bring this 9d full of bugs...give the community nothing but crap yet IM is so expensive???? for this crap???

Idk where the hell url learnt business but if u want to run a mmo - better get back to the drawing board coz from what i have seen since this server has opened...this will be the worst & most pathetic attempt at running this game.

"The Beast inside me is asleep....not DEAD"

Oskaras and MoonMoon like this.
  2. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

+1 for lower IM prices!

[​IMG]

3. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

It's too late for new IM Prices.

I Vote for playredfox to post an announcement that they are giving up on 9D because of bad management. That would save your image playredfox. Give 9D to someone who knows how to handle.

4. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Oh god! Oh no, my eyes! Now i can't unsee this guy's ****!!!1
    On a more serious note, you don't, it's the IM buyers that ACTUALLTY support the server, sad fact huh?
    In essence, if you don't buy a product then, you're not the customer but THE product.
    They're not called Free2Play&Pay2Win for nothing.

5. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

You done crying?

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

There are problems in game and some serious problems as in bugs and exploits BUT the sad truth is that this is the only 9D official server we can acually play(No sarcasm xD).I mean no publisher picked up 9D GC and we lost everything there.RF is a new publisher and we start from scratch.If RF wasnt here then it would be start with a new game or go for 9d pk,eod,elysium etc...We must be happy that 9D lives another day good or bad.Lets wait....But for now I will watch and not play....

machatzi and Blitzcronk like this.