Muted by Gm nine art!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7hech0isen0ne, Feb 1, 2024.

1. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

Hi guys,I got muted by Gm Nine art because a not specified reason until I using an roars! As Lion roars are Item mall items ,wich is paid by real money,and they have no restrictions to use by terms and conditions,if you don't harazz,or spaming just letters- I take this muted as a personal discrimination!
    Anyone can be victim of the same,after he spend money to can use This item!
    So I am going to take this case to court!
    With all my regards!
    7HECH0SEN0NE!

2. Vincsent

Vincsent New Member

With all due respect, If you find someone abusing the game, isn't it normal to make a ticket about it? Wait for their response, and so on. But man, every issue you face, you roar about it. ALWAYS. You are using the roar as if you are using general chat. If you have read their Terms of Services 2.2, there is a rule about spamming "Engage in spamming or flooding". If it happened once, it is fine but it happened multiple times already. Yes blacklist do exist but it is annoying to type a player's name on every char you got.

Take the situation in real life sample. You found a criminal somewhere, what will you gonna do? Roam around the city using a megaphone to let everyone know about it or just go straight to the authorities? Imagine what will your neighbors react about you using megaphone too often for few hours talking things that can be talked using the right manner.

As a man, Go straight to the court or to your lawyer if that's what you feel. Good luck though. As same as having driver's license in real life, playing any online game is a privilege from the developers and publishers.

I hope you won't feel bad about this opinion of mine. But try to make a poll about how many players are annoyed by the roars you make on daily basis. Please try only to consider the results to the ones that are not from your league. We are grown ups now. I never saw a guy on his 40s that talks a lot.

7hech0isen0ne likes this.
  3. 7hech0isen0ne

I realy appreciate your opinion and I admit it- I talk alot in game! Is that for what roars are? Many use roars alot,many even do t speak an English on roars and they spam for hours. Any of them got muted ever?
    My point is,if I harassm someone- ok punish me. I reported 2 players for personal treaths,asking for my address- and nothing! And it is because I just share some info about autofarming bot users?
    Yes I have a appointment with my lawer today, so will see what actualy can be done!
    And yes ,I will stop try to make this server better-is no point to help this publisher!
    New server soon will open- with all cheating 3th part software included in the game and I am pretty sure 70% of redfox community will go there!
    Here is no fair play from years!

4. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I taker no sides in anything other than the F2P players vs RF!

You shouldnt be the only one that gets muted. There is nothing legally you can do, trust me, Ive been muted so many times its crazy and come off of being muted and I get muted again within 5 mins. All publishers and many ppl think I am controversial or my views or to bash the publisher's and should shut up. Thats their right to think and feel that way.

Well over 80%+ that I have posted about in previous publishers forums are now part of the game. I post facts no matter who is about (From players/Dev's and Publishers). But using roars by anyone in game to argue over anything shouldnt be done or allowed. Im sorry you are the 1st or only one to get silenced, but there are many that need muted. At times there is much drama sometimes, that you cant even see who or what is being sold or that someone is wanting to buy.

IS RF picking and choosing who can do what? I dont know. I was the 1st ever player to have GM's on any Officla Server of the 9D USA servers, to have their Idea or event used in game, and shortly after - I GOT BANNED for calling the staff stupid and A-Holes for messing up my event and I was 100% right. After 7 days, I was unbanned, due to the upraor from players being there for me. I was then muted for 200 hours. Hell Venus (Ahri) muted me 1x for 500 hours, then muted my withing 5 mins again for 1000 hours. Im not sure how RF handles muting, but it used to be you had to be logged in to game for the time to go down. You may want to ask for how long and is it in game time or not. Only that char they muted is affected, just so you know.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
  5. scott303030

scott303030 Member

What I see is that they often use Lion's Roar to fight against resellers. If it is this kind of discussion and quarrel, I support it, because it can let more players, especially new players, know who the resellers are and their prices. It is far beyond the reasonable range, and it will prevent new players from suffering losses. If this is the case, I object to redfox muting it. If it is a personal attack, then support redfox to mute it

6. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

From what Ive seen and read at times, its them all calling each other names and accusing each other of cheating. Ive seen a few times about selling to high and being part of the FB Resellers or whatever. Its annoying to try and sell something, get a party together for clan runs, try and find someone etc. etc. etc. and be faced with spam about unnecessary drama between ppl that other wise mean nothing to most. Yes we can all turn off roars/map shout, but then we loose out on sells or being able to buy things we need or want.

I hate that 7 has been silenced/muted - there are more players that play the game and never use these forums and probably never will. The GM's should be more active in game, but they are not and it shows when they do, because they dont know the full story and act without knowing whats going on.

7. 7hech0isen0ne

Actualy yesterday was no drama at all..! He just told me " stop roaring " with no reason mentioned!
    And all I roared yesterday,was about autofarmers and how to help me fight it!
    I have a screen shots on my PC

KProphetK likes this.
  8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Honestly I would warn and mute anyone flooding lion's roar like that. However, the person I saw was you when I had signed in at that time. I had explained to you already why your actions cause a disturbance in-game and I will do a better job to be fair about taking action on this rule.

Additionally, we have heard loud and clear and will be more diligent in regards to autofarmers. Thank you for your diligence.

9. 7hech0isen0ne

I realy appetite it and I see you understand my point!Thanks for lifting up my mutes!
    And please take attention to autofarmers- they are so many now!